You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Jamesbridge Apartments Sell for $3.6 Million
- Tuesday, June 25, 2013
3689 James Road Memphis, TN 38128
Sale Amount: $3.6 million
Sale Date: June 6, 2013
2. Jamesbridge Apartments Sell for $3.6 Million
- Wednesday, June 19, 2013
A California company has bought the 432-unit Jamesbridge Apartments at 3689 James Road in Raleigh for $3.6 million.
3. U of M Files Permit for New Residence
- Tuesday, February 26, 2013
3615 Central Ave. Memphis, TN 38111
Permit Cost: $43.5 million
Project Cost: $53 million
4. Jamesbridge Apartments Sells for $7.2 Million in Foreclosure
- Thursday, February 21, 2013
The 432-unit Jamesbridge apartments at 3689 James Road in Raleigh sold to a special servicer for $7.2 million after a foreclosure.
5. Foreclosure Notice Filed on Jamesbridge Apartments
- Monday, January 14, 2013
A first-run foreclosure notice has been filed against the owner of the 432-unit Jamesbridge apartments at 3689 James Road in Raleigh.
6. Raleigh Apartments Follow Foreclosure Trend
- Thursday, September 10, 2009
The foreclosure crisis has claimed another multimillion-dollar commercial victim, this one the 432-unit Jamesbridge apartments in Raleigh.
A first-run foreclosure notice against the multifamily complex’s owner begins on Page 42 of today’s print edition of The Daily News and also at The Daily News Online, www.memphisdailynews.com.
7. Archived Article
- Tuesday, October 3, 2006
3815 Advantage Way
Memphis, TN 38128
Loan Amount: $15.7 million
Sale Date: Sept. 21, 2006
Buyer: Jamesbridge Group LLC
8. Jamesbridge ComplexSells for $15.7 Million
- Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Jamesbridge Group LLC has bought Jamesbridge Apartments at 3815 Advantage Way from Jamesbridge Associates LP for $15.7 million.
Built in 1986, the 432-unit complex is on 30.16 acres on