You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
- Monday, June 11, 2018
The Memphis Juneteenth Urban Music Festival returns Friday through Sunday, June 15-17, at Robert R. Church Park on Beale Street, with several related events before the three-day festival.
- Tuesday, June 12: Memphis Juneteenth Jobs & Career Fair, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at JIFF, 254 S. Lauderdale St. Job seekers are encouraged to bring a resume and dress for success.
- Thursday, June 14: Juneteenth Evening of the Stars, youth talent showcase and awards show, 6 p.m., and Memphis Juneteenth Lifetime Achievement Awards, 8 p.m., Holiday Inn University of Memphis, 3700 Central Ave.
- Friday, June 15: Festival begins with live music, activities for seniors, kids zone, vendors and more. Hours 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Saturday, June 16: Veterans 5K Walk/Run, 8 a.m. (registration 6:30 a.m.); festival hours 10 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Sunday, June 17: Food Truck Sunday and Praise Fest at Juneteenth; festival hours noon-10 p.m.
Visit memphisjuneteenth.com for full schedule.
- Saturday, June 9, 2018
Hattiloo Theatre performs “Raisin,” a musical adaptation of Lorraine Hansberry’s “A Raisin in the Sun,” Friday, June 8, through July 1 at 37 S. Cooper St. Visit hattiloo.org for showtimes and tickets.
3. Tony Allen Sees his Bleak Chicago Existence in JIFF Kids
- Thursday, March 31, 2016
As Tony Allen tells it, “I grew up in some of the hardest parts of Chicago.” And when he says “grew up,” he means survived.
4. JIFF Fights Recidivism
- Monday, December 24, 2012
Last week we shared some helpful holiday safety tips, like locking car doors while pumping gas and hiding all belongings BEFORE getting to the store. Extending this theme of crime prevention, let us now highlight a local organization working with youth from in and around the juvenile justice system to equip them with the skills and support necessary to break the destructive cycle of criminal behavior: Juvenile Intervention & Faith-Based Follow-Up (JIFF).
5. It’s Not the Peanut Butter
- Monday, May 2, 2011
Last week, we highlighted Girl Scouts Heart of the South, which is building girls of courage, confidence and character who make the world a better place. This week, we turn the spotlight on an organization that is working with youth from in and around the juvenile justice system and equipping them with the skills and support necessary to break the destructive cycle of criminal behavior: Juvenile Intervention & Faith-Based Follow-Up (JIFF).
6. JIFF to Unveil Renovated Center
- Thursday, May 14, 2009
With a splat of paint on his nose, the Rev. Rick Carr swiped a stripe of color along the gymnasium wall of the newly renovated JIFF Center this week.
7. $3.5M JIFF Renovation to Include Culinary Arts Training Kitchen
- Tuesday, October 2, 2007
254 S. Lauderdale St.
Memphis, TN 38126
Loan Amount: $2.6 million
Loan Date: Sept. 20, 2007
Maturity Date: April 1, 2014
8. JIFF to Break Ground On New Facility in Feb.
- Tuesday, January 16, 2007
A groundbreaking ceremony will take place for the renovation and expansion of the JIFF (Juvenile Intervention & Faith-Based Follow-Up) center at 254 S. Lauderdale St. Feb. 10 at 10 a.m.
9. Archived Article: Ymca (lead)
- Monday, July 8, 2002
YMCA uses bond issues for upcoming projects
YMCA taps bonds for upgrade projects
By SUE PEASE
The Daily News
The YMCA of Memphis and the Mid-South closed on a bond issuance last month, which will allow the organization to go forward with...