You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Highland Street Family Dollar Sells for $1.6 Million
- Tuesday, December 31, 2013
656 S. Highland St.
Memphis, TN 38111
Sale Amount: $1.6 million
Sale Date: Dec. 2, 2013
Buyer: Amicorp Enterprises Inc.
Seller: DCTN3 328 Highland Memphis TN LLC
Loan Amount: $600,000
Loan Date: Nov. 25, 2013
Maturity Date: N/A
Lender: The Bank of Hemet
Details: The Family Dollar retail store at 656 S. Highland St. near the University of Memphis has sold for $1.6 million.
2. Cordova Creek Apartments Sell for $12.5 Million
- Tuesday, December 24, 2013
1175 N. Germantown Parkway
Memphis, TN 38016
Sale Amount: $12.5 million
3. Cordova Creek Apartments Sell for $12.5 Million
- Monday, December 23, 2013
The 196-unit Cordova Creek apartment complex at 1175 N. Germantown Parkway has traded hands for $12.5 million.
4. Quince Fred’s Super Dollar Sells for $2.1 Million
- Tuesday, January 29, 2013
6500 Quince Road, Memphis, TN 38119
Sale Amount: $2.1 million
Sale Date: Jan. 18, 2013
5. Quince Fred’s Super Dollar Sells for $2.1 Million
- Monday, January 28, 2013
The recently opened fred’s Super Dollar store at 6500 Quince Road in East Memphis has sold for $2.1 million.
6. Fred's to Open Two Super Dollar Locations
- Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Fred’s Super Dollar will celebrate 65 years of serving the Memphis area with the grand opening of two new stores at 8:45 a.m. Friday, Oct. 19.
Special offers and activities will be at both locations, one at 7965 E. Shelby Drive and another at 6500 Quince Road.