You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. CBRE Report Shows Pockets of Hope in Retail Sector
- Thursday, December 3, 2009
The local retail market hasn’t been immune to the sluggish economy, but Memphis saw a couple of bright spots during the third quarter (July through October), according to the latest data from CB Richard Ellis.
2. Retailers With Strong Local Ties Report Losses
- Thursday, November 13, 2008
More signs of economic woe appeared Wednesday with news of sagging sales from retail behemoths Macy’s Inc. and Best Buy Co., both of which have a significant presence in Memphis.
3. Circuit City Files for Bankruptcy Protection
- Tuesday, November 11, 2008
One week after announcing it would close 155 of its stores, including two in the Memphis area, Circuit City Stores Inc. reported Monday that it had filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
4. Circuit City to Close Two Memphis-Area Stores
- Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Circuit City Stores Inc. will close two of its four locations in the Memphis area as part of a nationwide downsizing effort, the company announced Monday.