You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. NexAir Signs Lease for New HQ at Crosstown Concourse
- Thursday, June 23, 2016
495 N. Watkins St.
Memphis, TN 38104
Details: Crosstown Concourse has signed another tenant. Memphis-based nexAir, one of the largest distributors of atmospheric gases and welding supplies in the U.S., will lease 33,000 square feet at the mixed-use tower.
2. Loeb Properties Signs Spate of Leases
- Monday, June 20, 2016
Loeb Properties has released a slew of recent leases that fill vacancies from Overton Square to Germantown.
• CFY Catering will be the new operator for the The Atrium, an event venue at 2105 Madison Ave. in Overton Square. Owned by Kevin and Kristi Bush, CFY has another location at the Loeb Properties-owned Daybreak Shops in Bartlett. CFY’s lease begins July 1.
3. Presidents Island Property Sells for $1.1 Million
- Tuesday, July 23, 2013
2269 Channel Ave.
Memphis, TN 38106
Sale Amount: $1.1 million
Sale Date: July 15, 2013
Buyer: CHS Inc.
Seller: Holcim (U.S.) Inc.
4. Archived Article: Memos
- Wednesday, March 14, 2001
Carlos Webb was named executive vice president-chief executive officer of Memphis Area Teachers Credit Union Carlos Webb was named executive vice president-chief executive officer of Memphis Area Teachers Credit Union. The designation is a new one a...
5. Archived Article: Real Briefs
- Tuesday, November 26, 1996
The Home Builders Association of Memphis has announced that Winderly Place at Southwind will be its main site for the 1997 Vesta Home Show The Home Builders Association of Memphis has announced that Winderly Place at Southwind will be its main site ...