You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Last Word: Pot's Second, Marina Cove to Eden Square and Deadspin on the NCRM
- Tuesday, September 20, 2016
With the work week underway, the gas price spike is official and regional.
2. Bank of America Memphis Exec: ‘Everything Has Changed’
- Saturday, September 17, 2016
Mike Frick has hit the decade mark this year in his role as Memphis market president for Bank of America.
3. Concerns Continue Over Heritage Trail Tax Increment Financing
- Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Shelby County officials have reservations about plans to create a tax increment financing zone for the city’s proposed Heritage Trails development area.
The reservations prompted county finance experts to move a recommendation against the proposed tax increment financing district to a private committee meeting last month.
4. Agency to Weigh Plan for Heritage Trails in Early 2013
- Friday, December 07, 2012
The group that will determine whether there is a tax increment financing zone for the city’s Heritage Trails redevelopment plan should begin considering the specifics of the development plan itself starting in mid-January.
5. Frick Named Market PresidentFor Bank of America
- Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Bank of America has named Michael Frick market president for Memphis and surrounding communities. John Stein, Bank of America's Tennessee president, made the announcement Tuesday.
6. Archived Article: Real Briefs
- Tuesday, April 09, 1996
04-09 Real briefs AIA Memphis and the Dixon Gallery will present a lecture by Donald Kaufman on Thursday at 7 p.m. at the gallery. He will discuss solutions for problems in choosing color palettes for interiors. He and his wife and partner, Taffy Da...