You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Overton Square Atrium Has New Operator
- Friday, June 24, 2016
On a Friday morning, the Atrium in Overton Square may host a corporate meeting, with a wedding planned for that same night.
As the event venue’s new operator, CFY Catering will manage event bookings, planning, preparation and of course, the food.
2. NexAir Signs Lease for New HQ at Crosstown Concourse
- Thursday, June 23, 2016
495 N. Watkins St.
Memphis, TN 38104
Details: Crosstown Concourse has signed another tenant. Memphis-based nexAir, one of the largest distributors of atmospheric gases and welding supplies in the U.S., will lease 33,000 square feet at the mixed-use tower.
3. Loeb Properties Signs Spate of Leases
- Monday, June 20, 2016
Loeb Properties has released a slew of recent leases that fill vacancies from Overton Square to Germantown.
• CFY Catering will be the new operator for the The Atrium, an event venue at 2105 Madison Ave. in Overton Square. Owned by Kevin and Kristi Bush, CFY has another location at the Loeb Properties-owned Daybreak Shops in Bartlett. CFY’s lease begins July 1.
4. House Leaders Wary of Farm, Postal Bill Showdowns
- Tuesday, July 24, 2012
WASHINGTON (AP) – Senate-passed bills to cut farm subsidies and food stamps and overhaul the financially teetering Postal Service have been put on hold by House Republican leaders wary of igniting internal party fights or risking voters' ire three months before the election.