You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Rocky Top In Nashville: Good For City, Bad For Vols
- Saturday, September 5, 2015
I can’t help but get fired up for a college football game between Tennessee and Virginia Tech in front of 150,000 people at Bristol Motor Speedway.
2. Vols Nearly Set on Offense as Season Approaches
- Saturday, August 22, 2015
With Tennessee’s football team three weeks into fall camp, the offensive depth charts are set at some positions, while others remain open.
UT coach Butch Jones enters the 2015 season with no questions at quarterback or running back. His has plenty of receivers and all should get their share of playing time.
3. Kelly, Berry Battle for Safety Spot in Legacy Showdown
- Saturday, April 25, 2015
Todd Kelly Jr. concludes his first spring practice with Tennessee’s football team this week in a heated competition for a safety job.
4. Vols’ Dobbs Embraces the Role of ‘CEO Quarterback’
- Saturday, April 4, 2015
Joshua Dobbs enters his junior season as Tennessee’s undisputed No. 1 quarterback and team leader, the player most responsible for the Vols’ relevance again in SEC football.
5. Big Hit and Some Misses From Vols’ 2014 Early Enrollees
- Saturday, January 17, 2015
KNOXVILLE – Recruiting is anything but an exact science. Experts are everywhere. Star ratings rise and fall. Player projections are widely varied.
One thing is certain: Only time will tell if coaches hit or miss on a recruit.
6. Vols Take Plenty of Momentum Into Offseason
- Saturday, January 10, 2015
KNOXVILLE – There’s nothing like going into the offseason on a high note. The Vols will be riding the momentum from the resounding 45-28 victory against Iowa in the Jan. 2 TaxSlayer Bowl through the end of recruiting season, winter workouts, spring practices and into the summer months.
7. Dobbs Makes Strong Case for Vols Starting QB Job
- Saturday, November 1, 2014
KNOXVILLE – University of Tennessee football coach Butch Jones faces a big question this week about his starting quarterback for Saturday night’s game at South Carolina.
Will it be sophomore Josh Dobbs, whose impressive debut off the bench in last Saturday’s 34-20 loss to No. 4-ranked Alabama gave UT a dual-threat QB?
8. UT Who? Vols-Ole Miss Game a Mirror Image of ’69
- Saturday, October 18, 2014
KNOXVILLE – Bud Ford usually had no problem wearing the orange blazer in his early days as assistant sports information director at the University of Tennessee.
Not on this day, though. It was Nov. 15, 1969.
9. High-Flying Vols Can’t Overlook Arkansas State
- Saturday, September 6, 2014
KNOXVILLE – You had to be hiding under a rock not to hear the buzz this week about the University of Tennessee’s football team.
One person not reveling in the Vols’ 38-7 season opening victory over Utah State on Sunday night was UT coach Butch Jones.
10. Vols Among NCAA’s Youngest Headed Into Sunday Opener
- Saturday, August 30, 2014
KNOXVILLE – For better or worse, University of Tennessee football coach Butch Jones won’t need to wait long to see the talent level of his highly touted freshman class.
Jones will find out Sunday night at 7 when the Vols play host to Utah State at Neyland Stadium. The Aggies will be an underdog – probably by a touchdown or so – and a trendy pick for some as an upset special.