You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Nichols Joins Spirco As Engineering Mgr.
- Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Matthew Nichols has joined Spirco Manufacturing as engineering manager.
Hometown: I currently live in Olive Branch. My hometown is Thaxton, Miss.
2. Butler Snow Attorneys Receive Honors
- Monday, November 15, 2010
Eight attorneys from the Memphis office of Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada PLLC have been selected for Mid-South Super Lawyers 2010, and seven attorneys from the firm’s Memphis office were named as Mid-South Rising Stars 2010.
3. Butler Snow Attorneys Named in Best Lawyers Publication
- Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Sixty-one attorneys from Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada PLLC – including 14 from the company’s Memphis office – have been named to Best Lawyers in America 2011. Company-wide, Butler Snow has 16 lawyers who have been listed in Best Lawyers for at least 10 years.
4. Colvett Named Greenscape President
- Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Frank Colvett Jr. has been promoted to president of GreenScape Inc.
Colvett previously was executive vice president and corporate treasurer. He has been at GreenScape since 1992 and has served in various capacities including project manager, estimator and vice president of marketing.
5. Butler Snow Attys. Honored As Super Lawyers
- Monday, December 14, 2009
Thirty-one attorneys from Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada PLLC have been selected for inclusion in the 2009 edition of Mid-South Super Lawyers, with nine of those attorneys in the firm’s Memphis office.
6. Ten Butler Snow Attorneys Recognized in Best Lawyers
- Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada PLLC has 54 attorneys recognized in the 2010 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, including 10 based in the Memphis office.
7. U of M’s Heath Given Distinguished Teaching Award
- Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Dr. Julia Heath, professor of economics at the University of Memphis, has been honored with the Kenneth G. Elzinga Distinguished Teaching Award by the Southern Economic Association.
8. Butler Snow's Holbrook Certified as Civil Trial Specialist
- Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Frank M. Holbrook, an attorney with Butler, Snow, O'Mara, Stevens & Cannada PLLC, has been certified as a civil trial specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
Holbrook is a member of the Commercial Litigation Group in the firm's Memphis office. He is also a member of the Litigation Counsel of America and was named a Mid-South Super Lawyer in business litigation.
9. Holbrook Earns Civil Trial Specialist Certification
- Thursday, January 10, 2008
Commercial litigator Frank M. Holbrook recently was certified as a civil trial specialist. The certification from the National Board of Trial Advocacy comes after meeting rigorous standards that include review of courtroom work by judges and other attorneys.