You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Ridge Lake Building Sold After Foreclosure
- Tuesday, May 20, 2014
756 Ridge Lake Blvd.
Memphis, TN 38120
Sale Amount: $2.9 million
Sale Date: May 8, 2014
Buyer: Life Insurance Co. of the Southwest
Seller: Brooks R. Smith, successor trustee
Details: The 38,472-square-foot Ridge Lake Office Building at 756 Ridge Lake Blvd. in East Memphis has sold back to the lender for $2.9 million following a foreclosure.
2. Austin Peay Citgo Store Sells After Foreclosure
- Friday, May 16, 2014
The Citgo gas station and convenience store at 4861 Austin Peay Highway in unincorporated Northeast Shelby County has sold back to the lender for $1.4 million following a foreclosure.
Decatur Properties IV Inc. of Covington, Ga., an affiliate of Fidelity Bank, bought the 4,080-square-foot store in a May 13 successor trustee’s deed from Erika R. Barnes of the Nashville office of Stites & Harbison PLLC law firm.
3. Southwind Homewood Suites Sells for $6.5 Million
- Monday, December 31, 2012
3583 Hacks Cross Road Memphis, TN 38125
Sale Amount: $6.5 million
Sale Date: Nov. 2, 2012
4. Southwind Homewood Suites Sells for $6.5 Million
- Thursday, December 27, 2012
The Homewood Suites by Hilton Southwind at 3583 Hacks Cross Road sold for $6.5 million in a successor trustee’s deed following a foreclosure.
5. Delta Blues Winery LLC Buys 15 Acres in Lakeland
- Tuesday, December 18, 2012
6495 Stewart Road Lakeland, TN 38002
Sale Amount: $165,000
Sale Date: Dec. 10, 2012
6. Southwind Hampton Inn Sells for $5.6 Million
- Tuesday, December 11, 2012
The Hampton Inn Memphis-Southwind hotel at 3579 Hacks Cross Road sold for $5.6 million in a successor trustee’s deed following a foreclosure.
7. Southwind Homewood Suites Facing Foreclosure
- Thursday, October 11, 2012
Homewood Suites by Hilton Southwind-Hacks Cross is facing foreclosure after its ownership group defaulted on a $10 million loan from Lehman Brothers Bank, according to a first-run foreclosure notice in Thursday’s Daily News.
8. Hampton Inn Southwind in Foreclosure
- Monday, September 17, 2012
The Hampton Inn Memphis-Southwind hotel, 3579 Hacks Cross Road, is in foreclosure after its Memphis-based ownership group defaulted on an $11.5 million loan.