You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Final Goodbye: Roll Call of Some of Those Who Died in 2016
- Monday, January 2, 2017
Death claimed transcendent political figures in 2016, including Cuba's revolutionary leader and Thailand's longtime king, but also took away royals of a different sort: kings of pop music, from Prince and David Bowie to George Michael.
2. Bohannon to Chair Junior Achievement Board
- Wednesday, November 19, 2014
Morgan Bohannon has been named chairman of the board of director of Junior Achievement of Memphis & the Mid-South Inc. Bohannon, the regional market manager for iHeartMedia, became engaged with Junior Achievement when iHeartMedia sponsored the “Broadcast Center” at JA BizTown in 2012. He joined the board soon thereafter and has been involved ever since.
3. Obama Calls for Tougher Internet Regulation
- Tuesday, November 11, 2014
WASHINGTON (AP) – President Barack Obama on Monday embraced a radical change in how the government treats Internet service, coming down on the side of consumer activists who fear slower download speeds and higher costs but angering Republicans and the nation's cable giants who say the plan would kill jobs.
4. Bible Joins Shea Moskovitz & McGhee
- Wednesday, October 8, 2014
Kirkland Bible has joined family law firm Shea Moskovitz & McGhee as an associate. In her new position, Bible will represent clients in a variety of family law matters, including divorce, post-divorce and child custody matters.
5. Jeter Joins Accounting Firm Cannon Wright Blount
- Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Andrew Jeter has joined Cannon Wright Blount as director of assurance and accounting services.
6. Mueller’s Sales Up On Higher Copper Prices
- Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Memphis-based Mueller Industries Inc. posted a net income of $17.7 million on net sales of $527 million in the fourth quarter of 2010. It also showed an increase in net sales for the year after two rough years for the bottom line.
7. Three Memphis Firms Honored In 2010 Best Lawyers
- Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Three Memphis law firms have attorneys who have been honored in the 2010 edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart PC had four attorneys from its Memphis office honored: Donna K. Fisher, Thomas L. Henderson, Charles V. Holmes and Frederick J. Lewis were named to the list as top lawyers in labor and employment law. All four previously have been recognized by Best Lawyers.
8. UT Medical Group Names Martin VP of Corporate Compliance
- Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Linda Martin has joined UT Medical Group Inc. as vice president of corporate compliance.
9. Frey Named Alpha Eta Society National President
- Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Dr. William R. Frey recently was selected as the national president of the Alpha Eta Society, the largest scholastic honor for allied health professionals. The organization has more than 60 chapters throughout the U.S.
10. Gerard Appointed Administrator at Methodist Cancer Center
- Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Dr. Dava F. Gerard has been appointed administrator for the Methodist Healthcare Cancer Center. She previously was the founding vice president and chief operating officer of the Nevada Cancer Institute in Las Vegas.
11. Archived Article: Attorney Graph
- Tuesday, February 16, 1999
Attorney Attorney Judgments Amount ------------------------------------------------ ----------- -------------------------- Gordon & Feldbaum 226 $220,174.79 Baer Baer & Baer 220 $348,622.30 Mccullough Law Firm ...