You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Harris, Lenoir to Battle for County Mayor
- Thursday, May 3, 2018
Republican David Lenoir and Democrat Lee Harris will meet in the Aug. 2 county general election to decide who will be the next Shelby County mayor. Lenoir and Harris won their respective primaries easily Tuesday, May 1, 2018.
2. Lenoir and Harris Advance in County Mayor's Race
- Wednesday, May 2, 2018
Republican David Lenoir and Democrat Lee Harris will meet in the Aug. 2 county general election to decide who will be the next Shelby County Mayor. Lenoir and Harris won their respective primaries easily Tuesday, May 1, 2018.
3. Four County Commissioners Unopposed As May Ballot Filing Deadline Approaches
- Thursday, February 15, 2018
With a noon deadline Thursday, Feb. 15, to make the May 1 Shelby County primary ballot, four incumbent county commissioners had no opposition filed in their re-election bids.
Five Republican primary races on the ballot for 23 county offices, including the 13 commission seats, were one-candidate affairs with two or more Democrats running in the competing primaries as of Tuesday. Two Democratic primary races were also one-candidate races against a field of multiple Republican contenders in the companion primary.
4. 24 Questions: Counting Down to the Start of the NBA Season
- Friday, October 14, 2016
With the start of the NBA season drawing near, let’s get that shot clock running and put up 24 questions in need of answers:
24. Will the Philadelphia 76ers, who were at FedExForum to play the Grizzlies in a preseason game this past week, finally crack 20 victories after winning 19 games three seasons ago, then 18, and only 10 last season?
5. Malone to Challenge Luttrell In August Mayoral Showdown
- Wednesday, May 7, 2014
Former Shelby County Commissioner Deidre Malone will challenge incumbent Shelby County Mayor Mark Luttrell in the August county general election after winning the Tuesday, May 6, Democratic mayoral primary.
6. Roland ReElected At Filing Deadline, Two Countywide Races Set For August
- Friday, February 21, 2014
One of the six Shelby County Commission incumbents seeking re-election this year was effectively elected to a new four-year term in a new district with the noon Thursday, Feb. 20, filing deadline for candidates in the May county primaries.
7. New Miss. Legislative Maps Drawn But Not Revealed
- Monday, April 23, 2012
JACKSON, Miss. (AP) – Two Republican chairmen say they've finished drawing redistricting plans for the Mississippi Legislature, and experts are privately reviewing the proposed maps.
However, during a brief meeting Friday, the chairmen wouldn't say when the House and Senate maps will be released to the public or to their fellow lawmakers.