You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Retail Projects in Memphis Suburbs, Oxford Staple of Trezevant Realty Corp.
- Saturday, February 27, 2016
Germantown-based Trezevant Realty Corp. has deep roots in the Mid-South commercial real estate market, and the uptick in the economy has more projects moving full-steam ahead.
2. Houston Levee Apartments In Cordova Fetch $17.5M
- Tuesday, July 28, 2015
9940 Paddle Wheel Drive
Cordova, TN 38016
Sale Amount: $17.5 million
Sale Date: July 9, 2015
3. Del-Nat Sells Warehouse, Newby’s Makes A Comeback
- Friday, June 12, 2015
Del-Nat Tire Co. has unloaded a 500,000-square-foot warehouse in Southwest Memphis.
Sunhill Holdings LLC acquired the warehouse at 2365 Texas Drive for $6 million from Del-Nat Realty.
4. City, Bass Pro File Permits for Pyramid Renovations
- Monday, January 21, 2013
1 A.W. Willis Memphis, TN 38105
Permit Costs: $21.5 million; $7 million
Project Cost: TBA
Permit Date: Applied January 2013
Owner: City of Memphis
5. Wolfchase Hooters Sells for $2.8 Million
- Wednesday, January 16, 2013
An affiliate of Scottsdale, Ariz.-based real estate investment trust STORE Capital has bought another Wolfchase-area restaurant.
STORE Master Funding II LLC – whose name stands for Single Tenant Operational Real Estate – paid $2.8 million for the Hooters of Memphis-Wolfchase restaurant at 2838 New Brunswick Road, south of U.S. 64 near Wolfchase Galleria.
6. Belmont Village Senior Living Sells for $16.9 Million
- Tuesday, February 14, 2012
6605 Quail Hollow Road
Memphis, TN 38120
Sale Amount: $16.9 million
Sale Date: Jan. 26, 2012
7. Shoppes of Wolfchase Sells for $3.8 Million
- Friday, February 10, 2012
WXSSI Wolfchase LLC has bought the 34,600-square-foot Shoppes of Wolfchase center at 8385 U.S. 64 for $3.8 million from Wolf Chase Partners LLC, which held a 73.4 percent interest in the site, and Chrisafis Family LLC, which held the remaining 26.6 percent interest.
8. Beyond Halloween
- Monday, October 26, 2009
The signs are already up in some stores around the city – especially those open 24 hours a day. They remind Halloween minded patrons not to wear any kind of masks or face coverings into the stores or risk being mistaken for robbers. What we fear is the basis for Halloween as we know it. What we believe others fear is part of the evolving tradition. Combine the two and you are past Halloween and into a civic discussion that has a season of its own.
9. Malled by the Competition
- Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Editor's note: This is the third in The Daily News' five-part Retail Reinvented series about the past - and future - of the local shopping landscape.
Pat Jacobs knows a thing or two about Memphis malls. He served as general manager of Southland Mall for 18 years before taking the same job at Hickory Ridge Mall in 2003.
10. Archived Article
- Tuesday, April 11, 2006
8385 U.S. 64
Memphis, TN 38133
Sale Amount: $7.5 million
Sale Date: March 31, 2006
Buyer: Wolf Chase Partners LLC and Chrisafis Family LLC
11. Archived Article: Real
- Tuesday, October 26, 2004
Major Outdoor Retailer Coming to Hacks Cross Area
Winchester Corridor Continues to Expand
The Daily News
A national outdoors retailer is preparing to enter the Memphis market, choosing a thriving stretch of Winchester Road fo...
12. Archived Article: Lakeland (lead)
- Tuesday, October 07, 2003
Highway 64 Sees More Retail Growth
Big-box retailers could continue to move east
The Daily News
When Makowsky Ringel Greenberg LLC opens its latest retail development along U.S. Highway 64 in the Lakeland area, it wil...
13. Archived Article: Buffalo (lead)
- Friday, August 08, 2003
08-08-03 Buffalo Lead
Sports bar chain expands local presence
By LANCE ALLAN
The Daily News
Armed with a concept Memphians have proven to love, Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar is expanding on its year-old presence in the market.