You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Del-Nat Sells Warehouse, Newby’s Makes A Comeback
- Friday, June 12, 2015
Del-Nat Tire Co. has unloaded a 500,000-square-foot warehouse in Southwest Memphis.
Sunhill Holdings LLC acquired the warehouse at 2365 Texas Drive for $6 million from Del-Nat Realty.
2. Shelby County Commercial Sales Revenue Surges in First Quarter
- Friday, May 1, 2015
The number of commercial sales in Shelby County dipped in the first quarter when compared to last year but the average sale amount and total sales revenue surged ahead of 2014 levels, according to real estate information company Chandler Reports.
3. IBERIABANK Files $2.5 Million Permit
- Tuesday, February 22, 2011
4894 Poplar Ave.
Memphis, TN 38117
Permit Amount: $2.5 million
Project Cost: Applied January 2011
Completion: Fall 2011
Contractor: Webb Building Corp.
Architect: Chrestia Staub Pierce Inc.
4. Louis Dreyfus Transfers Warehouse to Related Entity
- Friday, February 18, 2011
Louis Dreyfus Commodities Memphis Warehousing LLC has transferred two parcels to a related entity, Louis Dreyfus Commodities Cotton Storage LLC, for $2.4 million.
5. Louis Dreyfus Buys Kentucky Drive Warehouse
- Tuesday, January 25, 2011
2514 Kentucky Drive
Memphis, TN 38106
Sale Amount: $2.4 million
Sale Date: Dec. 28, 2010
Buyer: Louis Dreyfus Commodities Memphis Warehousing LLC
Seller: Westside Compress Co. Inc.
6. Louis Dreyfus Buys Kentucky Drive Property
- Thursday, January 20, 2011
Louis Dreyfus Commodities Memphis Warehousing LLC has bought two parcels from Westside Compress Co. Inc. for $2.4 million.
7. Calif.-Based EMJ Files Permit For Arlington Distribution Center
- Tuesday, May 18, 2010
3167 Cypress Ridge Drive
Arlington, TN 38002
Permit Amount: $7 Million
Project Cost: $7 million
Permit Date: Applied May 2010
Completion: October 2010
Owner: Earle M. Jorgensen Co.
Tenant: Earle M. Jorgensen Co.
8. Westside Compress Files Loan with Louis Dreyfus
- Monday, May 17, 2010
Westside Compress Co. Inc., a subsidiary of Dunavant Enterprises, has filed a $9.2 million loan through Louis Dreyfus Commodities Memphis Warehousing LLC.