You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Tigers Sports Properties Names General Manager
- Saturday, February 14, 2015
Learfield Sports has appointed Lucas Kraut general manager for its locally based Tiger Sports Properties entity, the exclusive multimedia rights holder for University of Memphis Athletics. The U of M is one of the nearly 100 collegiate properties represented by Learfield Sports.
2. Tigers Sports Properties Names New General Manager
- Wednesday, February 11, 2015
Learfield Sports has appointed Lucas Kraut general manager for its locally based Tiger Sports Properties entity, the exclusive multimedia rights holder for University of Memphis Athletics.
The U of M is one of the nearly 100 collegiate properties represented by Learfield Sports.
3. Owner Files $1.1 Million Loan on Multiple Properties
- Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Steele-Guiltner Inc. has filed a $1.1 million loan on the Grimes Tire Pros businesses at 2421 Lamar Ave. and 4285 Hacks Cross Road.
4. Multifamily Owner Files New Loans on Properties
- Monday, September 03, 2012
The owner of two local multifamily complexes – Poplar Place Townhomes and Collier Village – has filed loans on the properties.
Both properties are owned by an anonymous out-of-town investor and managed by Newtown Square, Pa.-based GMH Capital Partners LLC.
5. Exeter Closes On Acquisition Of ProLogis Properties
- Friday, June 15, 2012
Pennsylvania-based Exeter Property Group has closed on its acquisition of 10 Memphis-area industrial buildings for $40 million from San Francisco-based ProLogis Inc.
6. Fla. Company Buys Cordova Retail Center
- Friday, June 08, 2012
Coral Springs, Fla.-based Swiss Capital Group LLC has acquired The Shops of Woodland Hills in Cordova for $3.1 million.
7. Colonnade at Germantown Sells for $23 Million
- Tuesday, April 17, 2012
7491 Wyndhurst Place or 7455 Wolf River Blvd.
Germantown, TN 38138
8. Virginia Run Warehouses Sell for $1.4 Million
- Friday, April 13, 2012
Memphis-based TI Properties LLC has bought four warehouses totaling about 26,300 square feet near the intersection of Virginia Run Cove and Summer Avenue for $1.4 million.
9. Experts Lower Estimate of Flood-Affected Properties
- Wednesday, May 04, 2011
Shelby County emergency responders have lowered their estimate of how many properties could be affected by a 48-foot crest of the Mississippi River at Memphis. The river is forecast to crest on May 11.
10. 15 Residential Properties Sell for $1.3 Million
- Wednesday, January 12, 2011
BancorpSouth Bank has sold to Nabsal Enterprises 15 properties it received via foreclosure sales in 2010. The properties belonged to David Miller LLC before BancorpSouth foreclosed on them.
11. Concerted Preservation Effort Needed to Save Historic Properties
- Monday, June 08, 2009
Our efforts at historic preservation resemble our efforts to chronicle our history – scattered in different places.
We’ll leave the history books to historians and wait for the massive Memphis tome to come.
12. Circuit City Seeks To Auction Properties
- Monday, February 16, 2009
Electronics retailer Circuit City is heading to U.S. Bankruptcy Court to seek approval to auction its remaining properties, including 567 U.S. stores, its corporate headquarters and various distribution centers.
13. Foreclosure Notices Filed On Alexander-Owned Properties
- Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Ten first-run foreclosure notices have been filed on properties owned by Charles W. Alexander. The notices appear beginning on Page 29 of today's Daily News.
SunTrust Mortgage Inc. is th
14. Multifamily Properties Mostly Unfazed by Credit Crisis
- Friday, December 28, 2007
As residential real estate continued to slump in the third quarter of 2007, the multifamily industry continued to soar, proving that the two industries remain headed in opposite directions at least for now.
15. Roebuck to Auction 40 Midtown Properties
- Friday, November 16, 2007
Roebuck Auctions will auction more than 40 properties Dec. 4 at 11:07 a.m. at the Memphis-based company's auction gallery, 4932 Park Ave.
Most of the homes are in the Midtown and Cooper-
16. HUD Unveils Green Initiative For Section 8 Properties
- Tuesday, July 24, 2007
The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) has unveiled a nationwide pilot program to encourage owners of multifamily Section 8 properties to rehabilitate and operate their buildings using "green building
17. Auction Company To Sell Several Midtown Properties
- Friday, February 17, 2006
Roebuck Auctions, a Memphis-based auctioning firm, will sell 33 Midtown properties at noon Thursday at 4932 Park Ave. Properties for sale include single family homes, duplexes, triplexes, four-plexes and five-plexes, a 16-unit apartment building and
18. Underutilized Downtown Properties Await Development
- Tuesday, August 23, 2005
The 29-story Sterick Building at 8 S. Third St. was once the city's premier office building - and was the tallest structure in the region for several decades.
Today, the 350,883-square-foot building is vacant and faces the same plight of inactivity as nine other historic Downtown properties identified by the Center City Commission.