You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Waddell & Associates Platform Looks to Turn Millennials Into Investors
- Saturday, September 16, 2017
Andrew Lichliter had a few thousand dollars in a retirement account, but wanted to change that to a different type of investment.
The problem, though, was that his $5,500 wasn’t nearly enough to open a typical investment account at most firms, some of which require hundreds of thousands of dollars just to start.
2. Walker Associates Hires PR/Social Media Coordinator
- Thursday, August 29, 2013
The marketing and communications firm Walker Associates has hired Grace Raffensberger as its public relations/social media coordinator.
She comes to the firm from Lancaster, Pa., where she was an assistant account executive for Reese, a full-service integrated marketing agency.
3. Dixon Hughes Adds Associates in Memphis
- Monday, February 18, 2013
Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP, the largest certified public accounting firm based in the Southeast, is continuing to grow in Memphis.
4. Waddell & Associates Begins Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Wednesday, February 23, 2011
David Waddell, the chief executive officer of Memphis-based financial planning firm Waddell & Associates, will be on a plane later this month bound for Florida.
5. Argo Joins Crews & Associates as Vice President
- Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Hayden C. Argo Jr. has joined Crews & Associates Inc. as vice president for the investment-banking firm in the Memphis market. Argo will conduct fixed income securities sales.
6. CBL & Associates Makes Promotion
- Thursday, February 15, 2007
Augustus "Gus" Stephas has been promoted to chief operating officer and senior vice president of Chattanooga-based CBL & Associates Properties Inc.
Stephas previously was senior vice pr
7. Jim Wilson & Associates Buys LandFor Carriage Crossing MarketPlace
- Tuesday, January 23, 2007
More than 42 acres across from The Avenue Carriage Crossing mall in Collierville has been sold for $11.7 million, with the property slated to become the 198,000-square-foot Carriage Crossing MarketPlace shopping center.
8. KGS/Memphis Associates Finances Kirby Property
- Tuesday, September 6, 2005
2801 Kirby Parkway
Memphis, TN 38119
Cost: $1.5 million
Borrower: KGS/Memphis Associates
Lender: Capital Bank & Trust Co.