You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. LeMoyne-Owen to Begin Work on $13.5 Million Residence Hall
- Tuesday, September 18, 2012
869 Saxon Ave.
Memphis, TN 38126
Permit Cost: $9 million
Permit Date: Applied September 2012
2. $33 Million in Permits Filed for KTG Tissue Expansion
- Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Kruger Products’ KTG USA is continuing the $316 million expansion of its tissue manufacturing plant north of Downtown, filing more than $33 million in building permit applications for the property’s converting and tissue machine buildings.
3. Kruger Files Permit as Part of Expansion
- Friday, July 20, 2012
Tissue manufacturer Kruger Inc. has taken another step forward in its $316 million Memphis expansion north of Downtown.
4. New York Co. Buys Into Four Lenox Park Bldgs.
- Tuesday, May 8, 2012
3150 Lenox Park Blvd., 6750 Lenox Center Drive, 6745 Lenox Center Court and 6775 Lenox Center Court Memphis, TN 38115
5. Exterior Work Planned at Kruger Expansion
- Monday, May 7, 2012
Tissue manufacturer Kruger Inc. is set to begin converting the exterior architecture at its $316 million Memphis expansion north of Downtown, according to a half-million-dollar building permit application filed with the Shelby County Office of Construction Code Enforcement.
6. Construction Loan Filed To Develop Lamar Crossing
- Tuesday, March 20, 2012
2881 Lamar Ave.
Memphis, TN 38114
Loan Amount: $5.4 million
Loan Date: March 1, 2012
7. 2 More Permit Apps Filed for Kruger Plant
- Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Two more building permit applications – these totaling $3.8 million –have been filed for Kruger Inc.’s $316 million Memphis expansion. The Canadian-based tissue manufacturer announced last year plans to grow its facilities north of Downtown.
8. Nucor Files Application For Steel Operations
- Tuesday, February 21, 2012
3601 Paul R. Lowry Road
Memphis, TN 38109
Permit Cost: $2 million
Permit Date: Applied February 2012
Owner: Nucor Corp.