You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Broadway Pizza Buys Building for East Memphis Expansion
- Tuesday, October 02, 2012
627 S. Mendenhall Road Memphis, TN 38117
Sale Amount: $365,000
Sale Date: Sept. 13, 2012
2. Crews Holdings Files Loan on 34 Lots in Wolf River Ranch
- Thursday, September 27, 2012
Crews Holdings has filed a $1.5 million loan through Triumph Bank on 34 lots in Wolf River Ranch Planned Development in Collierville.
3. Wolf River Blvd. Land Sells in Lieu of Foreclosure
- Tuesday, February 08, 2011
Two parcels on Wolf River Boulevard
Sale Amount: $1.7 million
Sale Date: Dec. 28, 2010
Buyer: SunTrust Bank
Seller: Wolfby GP
4. Wolf River Blvd. Property Sold in Lieu of Foreclosure
- Wednesday, February 02, 2011
Wolfby GP has sold two commercial areas on Wolf River Boulevard for $1.7 million in lieu of foreclosure, according to a filing with the Shelby County Register of Deeds. The parcels are 15.5 acres and 18.9 acres, according to the filing, and are on the west side of Wolf River Boulevard north and south of Byhalia Road. The Shelby County Register of Deeds’ combined 2010 appraisal was $3.8 million.
5. Final Wolf River Ranch Piece in Sight With 34-Acre Sale
- Tuesday, June 24, 2008
More than 10 years after bulldozers first moved dirt in Collierville’s Wolf River Ranch, the end is in site for the residential portion of the 350-acre planned development as the final phase of homes nears completion.