You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. In a Sign of Broader Ambitions, Facebook Opens Hardware Lab
- Thursday, August 04, 2016
MENLO PARK, Calif. (AP) – Facebook built its fortune on the internet, that non-physical space where people share updates and digital videos with friends. But deep inside its Silicon Valley headquarters, engineers have stocked a new lab with computerized lathes, industrial mills and tools for making physical goods.
2. Somerset Apartments Sell for $2.5 Million
- Tuesday, June 17, 2014
An entity called Memphis Winset LLC has paid $2.5 million for the 496-unit Somerset Park Apartment Homes in Oakhaven.
3. Roberts Benchmark Hotel on Union Sells for $3.2 Million
- Monday, December 24, 2012
164 Union Ave.
Memphis, TN 38103
Sale Amount: $3.2 million
Sale Date: Dec. 5, 2012
4. Memphis Company Buys Somerset Apartments
- Thursday, December 20, 2012
An entity called JMC Memphis LLC has paid $1.7 million for the 496-unit Somerset Park Apartment Homes in Oakhaven.
5. Somerset Apartments Owner Files $2 Million Loan on Property
- Friday, October 19, 2012
A Hollywood, Fla.-based entity called Investments Australia LLC has filed a $2 million loan on the 496-unit Somerset Park Apartment Homes in Oakhaven.
6. Lease Takes Appling Farms to Capacity
- Friday, September 28, 2012
A distributorship of Pella Corp. has inked 11,300 square feet in Appling Farms Corporate Park, 6972 Appling Farms Parkway.
7. Somerset Park Apartments Sell for $1.1 Million
- Tuesday, November 01, 2011
3425 Winchester Park Drive
Memphis, TN 38118
Sale Amount: $1.1 Million
8. Florida Company Buys Oakhaven Apartments
- Thursday, October 27, 2011
A Hollywood, Fla.-based entity called Investments Australia LLC has bought the 496-unit Somerset Park Apartment Homes in Oakhaven for $1.1 million.
9. Outlook Unsure
- Monday, February 22, 2010
Last week’s Commercial Property Forecast Summit painted a dour picture of the local real estate market, but the January numbers show that the commercial sector has a detectable pulse – at least for now.
10. Buena Vista Apartments in Frayser Foreclosed, Sold to Atlanta Company
- Monday, January 18, 2010
3431 N. Trezevant St.
Memphis, TN 38127
Sale Amount: $1.3 Million
Sale Date: Jan. 12, 2010
Buyer: Tritex Real Estate Advisors Inc.
Seller: Emily Bowman, successor trustee
11. Somerset Park Sells For $2.1M After Foreclosure
- Friday, January 15, 2010
The 496-unit Somerset Park Apartment Homes on Winchester Road in the Oakhaven/Parkway Village area sold on the steps of the Shelby County Courthouse last month for $2.1 million following a foreclosure. The sprawling multifamily complex is comprised of four parcels – 3443 and 3474 Winchester Road, 3649 Lake Park Drive and 6431 Arrowbrook.
12. Archived Article
- Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Sale Amount: $ 2 million; $2.1 million ($4.1 million total)
Sale Date: Sept. 27, 2007
13. Archived Article
- Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Cost: $8.3 million
Buyer: Maruti Somerset Park LLC
Seller: Tarragon Lake Point Partnership
14. Somerset Park CommunitySells to California Investors
- Monday, October 31, 2005
Somerset Park Apartments, a multifamily community located at 3424 Winchester Park Drive east of Memphis International Airport, has sold for $8.25 million to a California-based private investment group. Somerset Park, built in 1972, contains 520 units