You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Roundup: Memphis Financial Firms Stay Busy
- Saturday, November 14, 2015
Here’s a look at some of what’s kept Memphis’ financial community busy in recent weeks, from deals to new products and services to personnel changes.
• Lenders in Memphis and Shelby County had a decent October, according to the latest numbers from real estate information company Chandler Reports, www.chandlerreports.com. Purchase loan activity was up 11 percent for the month on a volume basis.
2. Kiser Joins Volunteer Mid-South As Community Services Director
- Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Amanda Kiser has joined Volunteer Mid-South as community services director. Kiser’s responsibilities include mobilizing and maximizing volunteer resources, coordinating training for partner agencies, creating and leading community projects, and marketing VMS’ benefits to agencies and the public.
3. Keller Williams to Sponsor Orange Mound Benefit
- Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Keller Williams Realty is sponsoring a plant sale Saturday, April 14, where proceeds will go toward a RED Day Project benefiting the Orange Mound community.
4. Open Houses Create Leads, Networking Opportunities
- Monday, July 4, 2011
The return on investment of open houses has long been a debated topic among residential real estate agents.
Some seasoned professionals with a large referral base and repeat clientele opt out, while others are avid believers.