You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Reese: Titans on Track to Match Early Success
- Friday, January 13, 2017
Are the Tennessee Titans on the verge of a breakthrough? It seemed as much over the second half of the 2016 season – the meltdown at Jacksonville notwithstanding.
But a man who knows something about building the Titans says the current edition is on the right track under the guidance of general manager Jon Robinson and head coach Mike Mularkey.
2. Reese Road Apartments Owner Takes Out Loan
- Monday, September 29, 2014
The owner of the 76-unit Reese Road apartment complex at 2503 E. Reese Cove in Northeast Memphis has taken out a loan on the property.
3. Reese Road Apartment Complex Sells Twice
- Wednesday, August 06, 2014
The 76-unit Reese Road apartment complex at 2503 E. Reese Cove in Northeast Memphis sold twice in two days, the latter a $3.3 million deal.
4. Adams and Reese Named a Top Law Firm by Fortune
- Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Adams and Reese LLP has been listed on Fortune magazine’s 2012 Top Ranked Law Firms list of top Southeast Region law firms. The list is in the December edition of Fortune’s 2012 Investor’s Guide.
5. Adams and Reese LLP Recognized for Diversity
- Monday, September 19, 2011
Adams and Reese LLP law firm has been named a recipient of the inaugural Corporate Counsel Women of Color Diversity Award of Excellence given by the CCWC.
6. Adams and Reese Among Largest Law Firms
- Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Adams and Reese is ranked among the nation’s 250 largest law firms for the eighth consecutive year, according to The National Law Journal’s 33rd annual NLJ 250.
Adams and Reese increased its attorney count from 257 in 2009 to 265 in 2010 and ranks 160. The firm ranked 161 in 2009 and 170 in 2008.
7. Adams and Reese Ranked Among Nation’s Largest Firms
- Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Adams and Reese LLP has been ranked among the nation’s 250 largest firms, according to The National Law Journal’s 32nd annual NLJ 250.
8. Adams & Reese Selected Among Am Law 200
- Friday, June 12, 2009
Adams & Reese LLP has been named to the distinguished Am Law 200 list for the sixth consecutive year. The list, published by American Lawyer magazine, ranks the nation’s top 200 highest-grossing law firms in the country. Adams & Reese took 197th place.
9. Adams & Reese Ranks High In Law Firm Diversity
- Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Adams & Reese LLP has been ranked among the Top 200 law firms in diversity, according to the 2009 “Diversity Scorecard,” an annual ranking compiled by the Minority Law Journal.
10. Adams and Reese Ranks Among Nation’s Large Firms
- Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Adams and Reese LLP has been ranked among the nation’s 250 largest law firms by The National Law Journal’s 31st annual NLJ 250.
11. Adams and Reese Steps Up Pro Bono With Appleseed Partnership
- Thursday, April 19, 2007
When people think of the type of pro bono work done by attorneys, most often that image probably is one of a lawyer helping someone with limited resources.
But the regional law firm Adams and Reese LLP is working to add some different types of pro bono work to the public's mind. Adams and Reese, with offices in Alabama, Tennessee, Mississippi, Texas, Louisiana and Washington, D.C., announced in December it had partnered with the Washington-based nonprofit Appleseed.
12. Dreams Come True at Adams and Reese For Emily Campbell Taube
- Thursday, March 08, 2007
Editor's Note: This Law Talk feature is the seventh and final in a series of interviews with Memphis attorneys who have been chosen to participate in the Tennessee Bar Association's 2007 Leadership Law Class.
13. Adams and Reese Absorbs 15 Armstrong Allen Attorneys
- Wednesday, April 19, 2006
New Orleans-based Adams and Reese LLP has announced 15 lawyers with Memphis-based Armstrong Allen PLLC will join the law firm effective May 1. Adams and Reese has more than 300 lawyers in 10 offices across the United States. Attorneys joining Adams a