You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Virginia Company Buys Poplar Avenue Retail Property
- Tuesday, April 30, 2013
7665 Poplar Ave. Germantown, TN 38138
Sale Amount: $2.9 million
Sale Date: April 19, 2013
2. Cypress Realty Pays $1.7 Million for Office Condos
- Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Memphis-based realty investment fund Cypress Realty Holdings has paid $1.7 million for a trio of office condominiums at 717 White Station Road.
3. Girl Scouts Heart of the South Buys White Station Property
- Tuesday, November 16, 2010
717 S. White Station Road, Units A, B and C
Memphis, TN 38117
Sale Amount: $1.8 Million
4. Girl Scouts Buy White Station Property
- Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Girl Scouts Heart of the South has bought three units in 717 White Station Condominiums from PPM XI LP for $1.8 million. The deal closed Nov. 5.
5. Archived Article
- Tuesday, December 27, 2005
240 New Byhalia Road
Collierville, TN 38017
Cost: $6.6 million
Buyer: Kroger LP I
Seller: Board of the State Teachers Retirement System of Ohio