You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Nordstrom Rack-Anchored Center Gets $15.5M Construction
- Thursday, June 2, 2016
4572 Poplar Ave.
Memphis, TN 38117
Permit Amount: $10.5 million
Project Cost: $15.5 million
Completion: Fall 2017
2. City Files $12 Million Permit App To Build Overton Square Garage
- Tuesday, June 19, 2012
2100 Monroe Ave.
Memphis, TN 38104
Permit Cost: $12 million
Permit Date: Applied June 2012
3. PHC Files $11M Loan to Build in Fieldstone
- Thursday, June 14, 2012
PHC Real Estate LLC has filed an $11.5 million construction loan for 18.6 acres at the southwest corner of Tournament Drive and Hacks Cross Road in Fieldstone Planned Development.
4. City Files $12M Permit Application For Mitsubishi Plant Infrastructure
- Monday, January 16, 2012
2865 Riverport Road
Memphis, TN 38109
Permit Cost: $12.1 million
Permit Date: Applied January 2012
5. Memphis Co. Buys Hacks Cross Acreage
- Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Memphis-based PHC Real Estate LLC has bought 18.6 acres near the southwest corner of Hacks Cross Road and Tournament Drive from CRM Central Properties Inc. for $1.2 million.