You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Poplar Place Apartments Sell for $15.3 Million
- Thursday, May 19, 2016
1669 Randolph Place
Memphis, TN 38120
Sale Amount: $15.3 million
Sale Date: May 6
Buyer: Poplar Place TN Townhomes LLC
2. Developer Long on Downtown Memphis, Short on Specifics
- Thursday, October 22, 2015
Three Downtown properties are now owned by an Atlanta-based affiliate of an Australian real estate investment and development company, which is giving little in the way of clues about its Memphis plans.
3. Global Pharma Distributor to Open in Olive Branch
- Wednesday, June 03, 2015
A global pharmaceutical sourcing and distribution company is opening a $48 million distribution center in Olive Branch.
AmerisourceBergen will locate the new facility, which will produce 129 new jobs, at IDI Gazeley’s Crossroads Distribution Center in the DeSoto County town.
4. Commercial Advisors Asset Services Sees Strong Growth
- Saturday, February 28, 2015
Kemp Conrad joined the asset services team at Cushman & Wakefield/Commercial Advisors in 2007 after CB Richard Ellis acquired his former employer, Trammel Crow Co.
5. Industrial Developments International Sold to Canadian Company
- Thursday, August 08, 2013
Canada-based Brookfield Property Partners LP is acquiring Industrial Developments International Inc. from the U.S. subsidiary of Kajima Corp. for $1.1 billion.
6. Hillwood Partnership Buys Airways Distribution Center
- Saturday, January 26, 2013
Dallas-based Hillwood Investment Properties, in a partnership with Toronto-based Brookfield Asset Management Inc. and the Hillwood-Brookfield Industrial Partners fund, acquired the 556,000-square-foot Airways Distribution Center Building D in the DeSoto County submarket.
7. Archived Article
- Tuesday, November 08, 2005
6075 Poplar Ave.
Memphis, TN 38119
Cost: $63 million
Buyer: IPC Crescent Center LLC
Seller: Crescent Forum Partnership