You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Mississippi State Names Penn State's Joe Moorhead Next Coach
- Thursday, November 30, 2017
Mississippi State has hired Penn State offensive coordinator Joe Moorhead as its football coach, bringing in another up-and-comer who is largely in the mold of previous coach Dan Mullen.
2. Last Word: About Last Night, The Long Vote Count and New Homeowner Numbers
- Wednesday, November 9, 2016
If you followed John Podesta’s lead and called it a day sometime around midnight expecting this whole Presidential thing would get wrapped up later in the day Wednesday, you have some catching up to do.
3. College Football Notebook: October 18, 2013
- Friday, October 18, 2013
History. That’s what the latest Associated Press Top 25 college football poll represents after eight SEC teams made the rankings. According to the AP’s Ralph D. Russo, no conference has ever placed that many teams in the regular-season poll.
4. Airports and Stock Exchange Reopen After Superstorm Sandy
- Thursday, November 1, 2012
NEW YORK (AP) – Two major airports reopened and the New York Stock Exchange got back to business Wednesday, while across the river in New Jersey, National Guardsmen rushed to feed and rescue flood victims two days after Superstorm Sandy struck.
5. AP Source: Big East Moving Toward Adding Memphis
- Wednesday, February 8, 2012
A person familiar with the talks says the Big East is in discussions with Memphis about the Tigers joining the conference in all sports.
The Tigers likely would join in 2013 when Houston, Central Florida and SMU from Conference USA already are set to join the Big East.
6. Ohio Voters Finally Picking President, Lawmakers
- Tuesday, November 4, 2008
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) - Ohioans lined up early Tuesday to cast ballots in a historic election that ended hard-fought campaigns set to change the White House, the U.S. Capitol and the Ohio Statehouse.