You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Grizzlies Launching Grind City Media
- Saturday, September 24, 2016
The Memphis Grizzlies are launching their own in-house media brand at grizzlies.com and have hired a long-time NBA writer from ESPN to head up the effort.
2. Council OKs Strickland's Directors, He Defends Pay Raises
- Wednesday, January 6, 2016
Memphis City Council members approved Mayor Jim Strickland’s slate of 12 division chiefs and directors Tuesday, Jan. 5, at the first council meeting of 2016. And Strickland defended the pay raises for some of those positions compared to the salaries those appointed positions paid in the Wharton administration.
3. A List of Mayor-Elect Jim Strickland’s Appointments So Far
- Monday, December 14, 2015
Memphis Mayor elect Jim Strickland still has some appointments to make, but he is methodically filling key positions in his administration ahead of taking office Jan. 1.
4. Strickland Names 6 Chiefs to Report Directly To Mayor
- Tuesday, December 8, 2015
Memphis Mayor-elect Jim Strickland rounded out his team of top advisers and division directors with six appointees who will report directly to him – a structural change to how previous mayoral administrations have worked.
5. Health Care Debate Has Trust, Politics Themes, Too
- Tuesday, December 10, 2013
WASHINGTON (AP) – For months, the talk was all about computer code. About response times. About glitches and bugs.
People who didn't know a URL from an http were blithely expounding on software snags and web design, thanks to the clunky launch of healthcare.gov, the insurance marketplace for the government's big health care overhaul.
6. Shutdown Gives Obama Unlikely Ally: Big Business
- Thursday, October 3, 2013
WASHINGTON (AP) – Business leaders are taking sides with Democratic President Barack Obama after failing to persuade their traditional Republican allies in Congress to avert a government shutdown.
7. Clothing Prices to Rise 10 Pct Starting in Spring
- Tuesday, February 15, 2011
NEW YORK (AP) — The era of falling clothing prices is ending.
Clothing prices have dropped for a decade as tame inflation and cheap overseas labor helped hold down costs. Retailers and clothing makers cut frills and experimented with fabric blends to cut prices during the recession.