You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. College Football Notebook: December 6, 2013
- Friday, December 06, 2013
A few thoughts going forward in the wake of the ending to the Iron Bowl last weekend:
1. Has the makeup of field-goal teams been changed forever, given that Alabama’s field-goal unit, like pretty much all others, didn’t have anyone on the field remotely fast enough to have a shot at chasing down Auburn return man Chris Davis? In the future, when teams try a long field goal in a close game, expect there to be at least one “skill” player – probably a big receiver or speedy tight end – as a hedge against the incredible return.
2. Occupy Protests Cost Nation's Cities at Least $13M
- Thursday, November 24, 2011
NEW YORK (AP) – During the first two months of the nationwide Occupy protests, the movement that is demanding more out of the wealthiest Americans cost local taxpayers at least $13 million in police overtime and other municipal services, according to a survey by The Associated Press.
3. Archived Article: Newsmakers
- Wednesday, November 24, 2004
Young Lawyers Division Announces New Board Members
MSO Names New General Manager
Alberto Gutierrez joined Memphis Symphony Orchestra as general manager. Gutierrez previously served as operations manager for the San Antonio Symphony. After grad...