You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Lovell Resigns Tennessee House Seat, Democrats Seek Probe
- Tuesday, February 14, 2017
NASHVILLE – House Democrats are calling for a probe into the sudden resignation of first-term Rep. Mark Lovell, who denies being involved in sexual misconduct as he leaves the state Legislature after just one month.
2. Tennessee Statehouse Refuses to Release Sex Harassment Data
- Wednesday, November 02, 2016
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) – Legislative leaders have said that sexual misconduct accusations levied against ex-lawmaker Jeremy Durham are not demonstrative of the state Capitol culture, but officials have refused to give data about sexual harassment in state government.
3. State Rep. Feels Heat From Staffer’s Firing
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
Like sands through the hour glass, these are the days of our Legislature’s lives.
When General Assembly candidates run for office, they talk of high ideals such as reforming education, creating jobs, saving tax dollars and stifling sexual offenders, even restricting abortion, adopting a state rifle or making the Holy Bible Tennessee’s state book.
4. Spivey: Harwell Shots Not About Durham
- Thursday, October 06, 2016
Fallout from Jeremy Durham’s House expulsion keeps piling up. In the latest brouhaha, outgoing Rep. Billy Spivey is calling for an investigation into a report of alleged abuse by House Chief Clerk Joe McCord involving a female staff member working in the office of House Speaker Beth Harwell.
5. The Persecution of Jeremy Durham
- Thursday, January 21, 2016
Inhumane and unfair: That’s the only way to describe the “liberal media’s” treatment of state Rep. Jeremy Durham over the last month.
6. Tenn. House GOP to Discuss Durham Leadership Post
- Friday, December 18, 2015
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Tennessee's House Republican caucus will meet next month to reconsider embattled Rep. Jeremy Durham's leadership position over what one colleague called his "questionable judgment."
7. Garrett, Himes Named Co-Legal Directors of State Legislature
- Friday, June 19, 2015
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) – The Tennessee General Assembly has named two new directors of legal affairs following the retirement of attorney Joe Barnes.
8. Tennessee Senator Had Son on State Benefits
- Wednesday, May 13, 2015
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) – Republican Sen. Todd Gardenhire of Chattanooga, who twice voted against Medicaid expansion in Tennessee, told a newspaper that his adult son had "never" been signed up for state benefits.
9. Tennessee Legislature Wants to Keep Insurance Information Secret
- Monday, February 23, 2015
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) – Republican lawmakers still seething about the release about their enrollment in the state's health care plan want to keep further coverage information from being made public.
10. Q: Is That Capitol Sink for Muslims? A: No, Mops
- Tuesday, March 26, 2013
NASHVILLE (AP) – Sometimes a mop sink is just a mop sink.
Building managers and legislative staffers have sought to reassure some concerned Tennessee lawmakers that recent renovations at the state Capitol did not install special facilities for Muslims to wash their feet before praying.
11. Tennessee Lawmakers Get $14-a-Day Expense Increase
- Thursday, November 05, 2009
While faced with a continuing state budget crunch that likely will mean laying off more state employees, Tennessee legislators have received a $14-a-day increase in their compensation for expenses.