You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Fuchs Joins Vaco Logistics as Recruiter
- Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Eddie Fuchs has joined Vaco Memphis as an executive recruiter for Vaco Logistics, where he’ll consult with distribution, transportation and manufacturing companies to help identify candidates for leadership and specialized skill positions. Fuchs, who previously worked in the business development department of Intermodal Cartage Co., was recently named to the Greater Memphis Chamber’s 2014 Young Memphians list.
2. For the Red, White & Blue
- Thursday, July 10, 2014
Let’s start this column with holiday quiz:
1. Who immortalized Paul Revere’s “midnight ride” and how?
2. Which body of water did Washington and his men cross on Christmas 1776?
3. According to legend, who sewed the first American flag?
4. Who wrote “The Star Spangled Banner”?
5. Which European countries fought for the colonies and which did not?
6. What was thrown into Boston Harbor in 1773 and why?
7. Who was the primary author of the Declaration of Independence?
8. Which state whose name starts with V was not one of the original 13 colonies?
9. How did John Adams explain to Abigail the colonies’ defeat at Long Island?
10. What was the approximate population of the 13 colonies on July 4, 1776?
3. Tennessee Lawmakers Drafting Hemp Bill
- Monday, August 26, 2013
KNOXVILLE (AP) – Two state lawmakers in Tennessee are pointing to Kentucky's recent approval of hemp farming as they push for a similar measure.
The Knoxville News Sentinel reports Republican Sen. Frank Niceley of Strawberry Plains is drafting a bill with Republican Rep. Andy Holt of Dresden, and they plan to introduce the measure in next year's legislative session.
4. Wassmer Captures Account Exec Spot at Thompson & Berry
- Wednesday, June 7, 2006
Katie Wassmer has been promoted to account executive at Thompson & Berry Public Relations, a division of Thompson & Co. Wassmer has been with Thompson & Berry for two years. She joined the company as an intern. Wassmer graduated from the University of Memphis in 2004 with a bachelor's degree in journalism/public relations.