You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Immigration Order Playing Well to Trump's Fans Around Nation
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) – President Donald Trump's order temporarily banning refugees and immigrants from seven mostly Muslim countries is playing well in Trump Country, those places that propelled him to the White House.
2. Tillerson Heading for Confirmation as Secretary of State
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017
WASHINGTON (AP) – President Donald Trump's nominee for secretary of state headed for approval in a key Senate committee Monday after Florida Sen. Marco Rubio announced his support, backing off from a challenge to the new president.
3. Early Voting Opens in Tennessee Presidential Primaries
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016
Tennesseans can begin casting their ballots in the presidential primaries on Wednesday, Feb. 10, the day after the votes were counted in New Hampshire on the political road to the summer conventions.
4. Presidential Primary Ballot Set in Tennessee
- Thursday, December 03, 2015
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — When Tennessee voters go to the polls for the March 1 presidential primary, they will be able to choose among either 14 Republicans or three Democrats.
Secretary of State Tre Hargett on Tuesday released the final list of candidates that will appear on the Super Tuesday ballot.
5. Memphis Creatives Walk Through Recent Branding Projects
- Wednesday, December 02, 2015
Ben Fant and Andrew Holliday are principals at two Memphis creative firms that each undertook similar projects recently – crafting brand messaging for clients in the restaurant industry.
6. Warren Buffett Offers Lesson in Value Investing
- Tuesday, February 25, 2014
OMAHA, Neb. (AP) – Warren Buffett is offering a refresher course on his approach to investing in his annual letter to Berkshire Hathaway Inc. shareholders.
7. Congress OKs New IRS Chief, Ends Turbulent Year
- Monday, December 23, 2013
WASHINGTON (AP) – A cross Congress ended its business for the year Friday as the Senate approved a new boss for the troubled Internal Revenue Service but remained slowed and bitterly riven over majority Democrats' weakening of Republicans' power to filibuster.
8. Senate Panel Advances Yellen’s Bid to Lead Fed
- Saturday, November 23, 2013
A Senate panel on Thursday advanced Janet Yellen's nomination to lead the Federal Reserve, setting up a final vote in the full Senate after lawmakers return from a two-week Thanksgiving break.
The Senate Banking Committee approved her nomination on a 14-8 vote. Sen. Joe Manchin, D-V.Wa., was the only Democrat to oppose Yellen's nomination. Republican Sens. Bob Corker of Tennessee, Tom Coburn of Oklahoma and Mark Kirk of Illinois supported her.
9. Senate Panel Advances Yellen's Bid to Lead Fed
- Friday, November 22, 2013
WASHINGTON (AP) – A Senate panel on Thursday advanced Janet Yellen's nomination to lead the Federal Reserve, setting up a final vote in the full Senate after lawmakers return from a two-week Thanksgiving break.
10. Hornsey Showcases Versatility as Tigers Punter
- Wednesday, September 18, 2013
After a disappointing 0-2 start to the season, there are not a lot of topics that University of Memphis football coach Justin Fuente can embrace without qualifiers and caveats. But senior punter Tom Hornsey is one.
11. Firefighter Criticizes Sotomayor Over Ruling
- Friday, July 17, 2009
WASHINGTON (AP) - Frank Ricci, the white firefighter who recently won his reverse discrimination case at the Supreme Court, said Thursday that an unfavorable ruling by Sonia Sotomayor and other judges "divides people who don't wish to be divided along racial lines."
12. Paulson Defends His Response to Economic Crisis
- Thursday, July 16, 2009
WASHINGTON (AP) - Former Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson on Wednesday defended his response to the economic crisis last year as an imperfect, but necessary rescue that spared the U.S. financial market from total collapse.
13. UT Medical Group Names Martin VP of Corporate Compliance
- Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Linda Martin has joined UT Medical Group Inc. as vice president of corporate compliance.
14. Bailout: Accord on Chiefs' Pay, Bush on TV Tonight
- Thursday, September 25, 2008
WASHINGTON (AP) - The White House bowed on a crucial change in the $700 billion financial bailout plan Wednesday, and President Bush readied a prime-time speech to the nation as the administration scrambled to pull loudly resistant lawmakers onboard and stave off a deepening economic crisis.
15. Archived Article: Newsmakers
- Wednesday, August 11, 2004
e-photo) Rebecca DeRousse was named assistant administrator of Baptist Rehabilitation-Germantown
Kiwanis Club Names Luttrell Lawman of the Year
The Kiwanis Club named Shelby County Sheriff Mark H. Luttrell Jr. as Lawman of the Year for the Lou...
16. Archived Article: Newsmakers
- Wednesday, April 14, 2004
The Daily News has hired Don Fancher as the Advertising Sales Director
Baptist-DeSoto Names New Administrator
Randy King was named administrator and chief executive officer of Baptist Memorial Hospital-DeSoto. He was previously vice president ...