You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Delta Blues Winery LLC Buys 15 Acres in Lakeland
- Tuesday, December 18, 2012
6495 Stewart Road Lakeland, TN 38002
Sale Amount: $165,000
Sale Date: Dec. 10, 2012
2. California Firm Buys Cordova Retirement Home for $8.7 Million
- Wednesday, December 12, 2012
An affiliate of Long Beach, Calif.-based real estate investment trust HCP Inc. has paid $8.7 million for the Emeritus of Cordova retirement community at 1535 Appling Care Lane in Cordova.
3. Delek Buys Lion Oil Facility for $6.4 Million
- Tuesday, November 20, 2012
1023 Riverside Drive Memphis, TN 38106
Sale Amount: $6.4 million
Sale Date: Nov. 7, 2012
4. East Memphis Assisted-Living Facility Sells for $11.7 Million
- Monday, November 19, 2012
An affiliate of Long Beach, Calif.-based real estate investment trust HCP Inc. has paid $11.7 million for the Rose Terrace assisted living community at 6015 Primacy Parkway in East Memphis.
5. Dollar General Coming To James Road in Raleigh
- Tuesday, September 29, 2009
3609 James Road
Memphis, TN 38128
Permit Amount: $497,000
Project Cost: $497,000
Permit Date: Applied September 2009
Owner: SW Properties LLC
Tenant: Dollar General Corp.
Contractor: SW Properties LLC
6. Dollar General Coming to Raleigh
- Friday, September 25, 2009
SW Properties LLC of Coldwater, Miss., has filed a $497,000 permit application with the city-county Office of Construction Code Enforcement to build a Dollar General store at 3609 James Road in Raleigh. The store will be built on 1.43 acres on the south side of James Road, east of the intersection with North Highland Road.
7. Farnsworth SellsIndustrial Properties
- Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Net Magan LLC has purchased more than 30 industrial buildings and vacant parcels from Farnsworth Investment Co. for $78 million, according to deeds filed with the Shelby County Register of Deeds office through Aug. 26. The properties include a parcel