You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Jones, Vols Make Honor Roll With Recruiting Class
- Saturday, February 14, 2015
KNOXVILLE – Butch Jones has done it again.
Tennessee’s football coach has created a national buzz with his 2015 recruiting class.
UT finished with the No. 4 class in the nation as rated by 247Sports and ended up ranked No. 5 by Rivals when the Feb. 4 national signing day was over.
2. Ciaramitaro Joins Grace-St. Luke’s as School Counselor
- Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Licensed clinical social worker Courtney Ciaramitaro has joined Grace-St. Luke’s Episcopal School as school counselor. She will work primarily with middle school students.
3. Burch Porter Attorneys Named Super Lawyers
- Monday, November 28, 2011
Fourteen Burch, Porter & Johnson PLLC attorneys have been included in the 2011 edition of Mid-South Super Lawyers magazine.
4. Brucker Joins McManus Reilly As Investment, Insurance Adviser
- Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Edward Brucker III has joined McManus Reilly Financial Foresight as investment and insurance adviser.
Hometown: Tucson, Ariz.
Education: Master of business administration from University of Phoenix
5. Burch Porter & Johnson Attorneys Recognized
- Monday, November 15, 2010
Fifteen Burch, Porter & Johnson PLLC attorneys have been included in the 2010 edition of Mid-South Super Lawyers.
6. Burch Porter Attorneys Named in Best Lawyers
- Friday, August 20, 2010
Seventeen attorneys from Burch, Porter & Johnson PLLC have been named to the 2011 edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
7. Legislation Templates Make Proposing Bills Easy
- Tuesday, February 16, 2010
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - For state legislators across the country, sponsoring bills can be as easy as filling in the blanks.
Groups from both ends of the political spectrum offer lawmakers model legislation requiring a minimal amount of tailoring from state to state. The nonpartisan Council of State Governments even issues an annual volume of "Suggested State Legislation" that this year includes templates for 54 bills.
8. Burch Porter Attys Honored By Mid-South Super Lawyers
- Monday, November 30, 2009
Fourteen attorneys at Burch, Porter & Johnson PLLC have been included in the 2009 edition of Mid-South Super Lawyers.
9. U of M Names Murrell Assistant Dean of Distance Education
- Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Dr. Vicki Murrell has been named assistant dean of distance education for the University of Memphis.
10. Renasant Names Wiegert VP, Mortgage Production Manager
- Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Michael Wiegert has been named vice president and mortgage production manager for Renasant Bank in Memphis.
11. Jones Receives Welcome Home Memphis Designation
- Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Crye-Leike affiliate broker C. Lauren Jones was the first Realtor in the Memphis market to receive the Welcome Home Memphis designation when she recently earned the honor.
The designation recently was created by the Memphis Area Association of Realtors and is designed to increase affordable housing expertise.
12. Ronald McDonald House Charities of Memphis Names Byrd Executive Director
- Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Caron Byrd has been hired as executive director of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Memphis. Previously, Byrd served as deputy manager of the Mid-South chapter of the American Red Cross, where she was employed for more than 11 years.