You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Campbell Clinic Pays $3.2 Million for Surgery Center
- Tuesday, October 22, 2013
255 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Memphis, TN 38104
Sale Amount: $3.2 million
2. Former FedEx Headquarters on Airways Sells for $850,000
- Thursday, October 17, 2013
The first corporate headquarters of FedEx Corp. at 2990 Airways Blvd. has sold for $850,000 to an entity related to a Buenos Aires-based commercial real estate firm.
3. Aerotropolis Discussion Planned for Chamber Luncheon
- Thursday, June 11, 2009
The logistics and distribution industries are closely aligned with commercial real estate, and nowhere is their relationship more apparent than in the realm of an aerotropolis, in which a city’s economy is centered on its airport.
4. Former FedEx HQ Recast as Aerotropolis
- Tuesday, December 30, 2008
The building that served as FedEx Corp.’s initial corporate headquarters is at the center of a rebranding campaign designed to tap into the city’s growing aerotropolis concept.