You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Downtown Mixed-Use Bldg. Sells for $1.5M in Foreclosure
- Tuesday, February 28, 2012
92-96 S. Main St.
Memphis, TN 38103
Sale Amount: $1.5 million
Sale Date: Feb. 10, 2012
2. Trinity Ridge Biz Ctr. Financed for $4.9M
- Monday, February 27, 2012
Montreal-based Dalfen America Corp. – working under the affiliate name Shofar Realty ADA Compliant LP – has filed a $4.9 million trust deed through Bank of the Ozarks for the eight-building Trinity Ridge Business Center in Cordova. Dalfen bought the center in November for $7.6 million. A previous deed states addresses include 7730 Trinity Road, 7740 Trinity Road, 7750 Trinity Road, 7760 Trinity Road and 7866 Trinity Road.
3. Trinity Ridge Business Ctr. Sells for $7.6 Million
- Tuesday, November 15, 2011
7730 Trinity Road, 7740 Trinity Road, 7750 Trinity Road, 7760 Trinity Road and 7866 Trinity Road
Cordova, TN 38018
Sale Amount: $7.6 million
4. Collierville Office Building Sells for $1.3M in Foreclosure
- Tuesday, December 28, 2010
472 W. Poplar Ave.
Collierville, TN 38017
Sale Amount: $1.3 million
Sale Date: Dec. 14, 2010
Buyer: First Citizens National Bank
Seller: Ralph Henson, trustee
Orig. Borrower: Loyal Featherstone Realtors Inc.
Orig. Lender: First Citizens National Bank
Orig. Loan Amount: $1.6 million
Orig. Loan Date: March 7, 2007
Orig. Maturity: March 7, 2008
5. Trinity Road Property Sells For $4.5M in Foreclosure
- Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Five parcels on Trinity Road have been sold at a foreclosure sale. The lender, BACM 2007-4 Trinity Ridge LLC, bought the properties for $4.5 million.