You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. FedEx Headquarters Building Sells for $22.6 Million
- Tuesday, March 12, 2013
942 S. Shady Grove Road Memphis, TN 38119
Sale Amount: $22.6 million
Sale Date: Feb. 21, 2013
2. FedEx Headquarters Building Sells for $22.6 Million
- Wednesday, March 06, 2013
The building that houses the corporate headquarters of FedEx Corp. at 942 S. Shady Grove Road in East Memphis has sold for $22.6 million.
3. Realty Income Corp. Buys Herbalife Facility
- Tuesday, January 15, 2013
5025 Crumpler Road Memphis, TN 38141
Sale Amount: $16.6 million
4. Realty Income Corp. Buys Herbalife Facility
- Wednesday, January 09, 2013
An affiliate of Escondido, Calif.-based Realty Income Corp. has paid $16.6 million for the Herbalife International of America Inc. distribution center at 5025 Crumpler Road in Hickory Hill.
5. Herbalife Plans to Expand Memphis Distribution Center
- Tuesday, August 21, 2012
5025 Crumpler Road
Memphis, TN 38141
Permit Cost: $4.8 million
Permit Date: Applied August 2012
6. Herbalife Plans to Expand SE Memphis Distribution Ctr.
- Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Los Angeles-based Herbalife Ltd. is planning to expand its distribution center in the Southeast Memphis industrial submarket, filing a $4.8 million building permit application for the 5025 Crumpler Road property. The nutrition-focused multilevel-marketing company leases the site, which is in Chickasaw Distribution Center, from Memphis Herb GP.
7. Crumpler Road WarehouseSells for $8.9 Million
- Thursday, January 11, 2007
A California-based company has bought a warehouse at 5025 Crumpler Road in phase three of Tuggle Planned Development for $8.9 million. Memphis Herb GP, which is affiliated with Sherman Oaks, Calif.-based Cardinal Industr