You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Cordova Creek Apartments Sell for $12.5 Million
- Tuesday, December 24, 2013
1175 N. Germantown Parkway
Memphis, TN 38016
Sale Amount: $12.5 million
2. Memphis Core Center Sells for $14.3 Million
- Thursday, December 19, 2013
The Memphis Core Center warehouse at 4250 E. Shelby Drive in Oakhaven has traded hands for $14.3 million.
3. Broadway Pizza Buys Building for East Memphis Expansion
- Tuesday, October 02, 2012
627 S. Mendenhall Road Memphis, TN 38117
Sale Amount: $365,000
Sale Date: Sept. 13, 2012
4. Hollingsworth Files Loan on Shelby Drive Facility
- Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Clinton, Tenn.-based Hollingsworth Capital Partners – Memphis LLC has filed a $2.3 million loan on the industrial property at 4250 E. Shelby Drive.
5. Aren Buys SE Memphis Warehouse For $1.3M
- Friday, June 22, 2012
Trane U.S. Inc. has sold its parts distribution center in Southeast Memphis for $1.3 million.
Aren Investments LLC of Memphis acquired the 99,375-square-foot distribution warehouse at 4250 Concord Road. The company, which used a 1450 Massey Road address on the Shelby County Register of Deeds, financed the purchase with an $800,000 loan through BancorpSouth Bank. Igal Elfezouaty signed the trust deed as managing member of Aren.
6. Ewing Signs New Lease In SE Memphis
- Friday, January 13, 2012
Ewing Moving Service Inc. & Storage is relocating its operations in Southeast Memphis for better efficiencies and more office space.
7. Hollingsworth Capital PartnersAcquires Former Wang's Bldg.
- Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Clinton, Tenn.-based Hollingsworth Capital Partners has acquired the former Wang's International building at 4250 E. Shelby Drive via quitclaim deed from Southeast Office Partners LLC, 33. The deal closed last week.
8. Memphis Company at Center of International Trade
- Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Many people have trouble pronouncing Centrepôt, the name of the business that co-founder Ernest Craft coined in 1994 when he chartered the third-party logistics and warehouse provider.
For the record, it's pronounced SEN-truh-poh, a play on the French word entrepôt, which means "a location of international marketing and trade."
9. Archived Article: Real Recap
- Tuesday, January 13, 2004
6310 Poplar Ave
Developers Make Plans for Former Church Property 6310 Poplar Ave.
Memphis, TN 38117
Cost: $3.1 million
Buyer: WN Poplar-Massey
Seller: Kingsway Christian Church of Memphis, Tenn.
Property: Two acres at 6310 Poplar A...
10. Archived Article: Averitt (lead)
- Wednesday, December 01, 1999
Averitt starts construction of shop expansion Averitt starts construction of shop expansion at terminal By LAURIE JOHNSON The Daily News Averitt Express has launched construction of a 15,000-square-foot shop expansion for its Memphis terminal at 425...