You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Polo Shops Sells for $3.1 Million After Foreclosure
- Tuesday, February 25, 2014
7444 Winchester Road, 7464 Winchester Road
Memphis, TN 38125
Sale Amount: $3.1 million
2. Owners File $1.6 Million Loan on Circle K Store
- Wednesday, February 19, 2014
The three limited liability companies that own the Circle K convenience store at 4789 E. Shelby Drive in Southeast Shelby County have filed a $1.6 million loan on the property.
3. $1.5 Million Loan Filed For Future Vantage Point Golf
- Tuesday, March 06, 2012
Future Vantage Point Golf Center
Loan Amount: $1.5 million
Loan Date: Feb. 28, 2012
Maturity Date: March 1, 2037
Borrower: Vantage Point Holdings LLC
4. Crichton College Sale Closes To California Entrepreneur
- Tuesday, January 05, 2010
255 N. Highland St.
Memphis, TN 38111
Sale Amount: $5.3 Million
Sale Date: Dec. 1, 2009
Buyer: SignificantPsychology LLC
Seller: Crichton College
Loan Amounts: $4.3 million and $1.1 million
Loan Dates: Dec. 1, 2009
Maturity Dates: N/A
Lenders: SunTrust Bank and Crichton College
5. McAlister Sells Warehouse To Subway Restaurants
- Tuesday, December 29, 2009
McAlister Enterprises Inc. has sold a 6,000-square-foot warehouse at 384 Distribution Pkwy. in Collierville to Mid-South Subway Restaurants LLC for $385,000. The sale closed Dec. 16 and was recorded by the Shelby County Register of Deeds last week.