You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Grizzlies Double-Down on ‘Nasty’ With Addition of Once-Heartless Matt Barnes
- Friday, July 31, 2015
Here's the Matt Barnes resume ...
• Kicked a water bottle and cussed at a fan during an L.A. Clippers game at the Washington Wizards and fined $25,000 by the NBA.
• Fined $25,000 by the league for profane language directed at Phoenix Suns owner Robert Sarver.
2. Stephenson Honored by Appraisal Institute
- Thursday, December 12, 2013
The Memphis Chapter of The Appraisal Institute presented veteran real estate appraiser Robert Stephenson with its prestigious Lifetime Achievement Award on Friday, Dec. 5.
3. Yun Brings Economic Forecast to MAAR Summit
- Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Lawrence Yun, chief economist for the National Association of Realtors, will be in Memphis next week to discuss all things housing.
Yun is coming to town courtesy of the Memphis Area Association of Realtors, which is hosting its first Residential Real Estate Summit Monday from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Germantown Performing Arts Centre.
4. Archived Article: Real
- Tuesday, February 08, 2005
Memphis Home Prices Shouldnt Decrease
Memphis Home Prices Continue Steady Trend
The Daily News
Home prices are skyrocketing. Several markets from Toronto to Florida and Southern California to Maine have seen dramatic increase...
5. Archived Article: Real Analys
- Tuesday, January 16, 1996
01/16 Real analys Mortgage lender praises new computer-assisted valuation system, foresees other near-term changes in industry By ED RAINS The Daily News Kirk Bailey, executive vice president, chief operating officer and chief lending officer with L...
6. Archived Article: Real Analys
- Tuesday, November 28, 1995
11/28 real analys Appraisers walk tightrope through Fannie Mae regs By ED RAINS The Daily News In an effort to clarify its position on fair lending practices, the Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae) recently sent a 13-page letter to a...