You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Jan. Mortgage Volume Up 2 Percent
- Monday, February 13, 2012
As the first page was torn off the 2012 calendar, Shelby County’s mortgage market found itself pretty much in the same place as it did during the same period in 2011.
Mortgage volume was almost $67 million during January, not much higher than January 2011’s mortgage volume of $65.3 million, according to real estate information company Chandler Reports, www.chandlerreports.com.
2. The Metropolitan Bank Opens New Office
- Wednesday, November 30, 2011
The Metropolitan Bank has opened an office at 5264 Poplar Ave., its second Memphis location.
3. Stone Joins Metropolitan Bank As Mortgage Specialist
- Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Kent Stone has joined Metropolitan Bank as a mortgage specialist.
4. Metropolitan Grows, Adds Mortgage Team
- Thursday, August 18, 2011
Metropolitan Bank, which has started renovating a new East Memphis office that should be open toward the end of the year, is stepping up its presence in the Memphis market.
5. Different Twain Perspective Featured In Germantown Community Theatre’s ‘Is He Dead?’
- Monday, September 14, 2009
Many great artists had one or more works that never saw the light of day until after the artist’s own death. Germantown Community Theatre (GCT) hopes to use one such unsung masterpiece to show a very different side of a legendary American author.