You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. East Tennessee’s Endangered 8
- Saturday, May 16, 2015
The East Tennessee Preservation Alliance’s list of endangered heritage sites for the region:
1. The Stonecipher-Kelly House in Morgan County was built around 1814 by the first permanent white settlers in that area, as part of a Revolutionary War land-grant.
2. Health Law Cited as US Uninsured Rate Drops
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014
WASHINGTON (AP) – The share of Americans without health insurance is dropping to the lowest levels since President Barack Obama took office, but sign-ups under his health care law lag among Hispanics – a big pool of potential beneficiaries.
3. Poll: Uninsured Rate Drops as Health Law Rolls Out
- Friday, January 24, 2014
WASHINGTON (AP) – It may just be the start of a new trend. The uninsured rate dropped modestly this month as expanded coverage rolled out under President Barack Obama's health care law, a major survey released Thursday has found.
4. Homeownership Stays at Lowest Level in a Decade
- Wednesday, November 03, 2010
WASHINGTON (AP) – The nation’s homeownership rate remained at its lowest in more than a decade, hampered by a rise in foreclosures and weak demand.
The percentage of households that owned their homes was unchanged at 66.9 percent in the July-September quarter, the Census Bureau said Tuesday. That’s the same as the April-June quarter.