You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Southwind Homewood Suites Sells for $6.5 Million
- Monday, December 31, 2012
3583 Hacks Cross Road Memphis, TN 38125
Sale Amount: $6.5 million
Sale Date: Nov. 2, 2012
2. Southwind Homewood Suites Sells for $6.5 Million
- Thursday, December 27, 2012
The Homewood Suites by Hilton Southwind at 3583 Hacks Cross Road sold for $6.5 million in a successor trustee’s deed following a foreclosure.
3. Delta Blues Winery LLC Buys 15 Acres in Lakeland
- Tuesday, December 18, 2012
6495 Stewart Road Lakeland, TN 38002
Sale Amount: $165,000
Sale Date: Dec. 10, 2012
4. Southwind Hampton Inn Sells for $5.6 Million
- Tuesday, December 11, 2012
The Hampton Inn Memphis-Southwind hotel at 3579 Hacks Cross Road sold for $5.6 million in a successor trustee’s deed following a foreclosure.
5. Southwind Homewood Suites Facing Foreclosure
- Thursday, October 11, 2012
Homewood Suites by Hilton Southwind-Hacks Cross is facing foreclosure after its ownership group defaulted on a $10 million loan from Lehman Brothers Bank, according to a first-run foreclosure notice in Thursday’s Daily News.
6. Hampton Inn Southwind in Foreclosure
- Monday, September 17, 2012
The Hampton Inn Memphis-Southwind hotel, 3579 Hacks Cross Road, is in foreclosure after its Memphis-based ownership group defaulted on an $11.5 million loan.