You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Akbari Takes District 91 Democratic Primary
- Thursday, October 10, 2013
As fewer than 2,000 voters participated in the latest of 11 elections in Shelby County in a three-month span, the independent candidate in the Nov. 21 special general election for state House District 91 filed suit against state election officials in U.S. Federal Court for the Middle District of Tennessee.
2. Akbari Wins Democratic State House Primary
- Wednesday, October 09, 2013
Raumesh Akbari, an attorney making her first bid for elected office, won the Democratic primary State House special election Tuesday, Oct. 8 in a low turnout contest featuring seven contenders and an unofficial voter turnout of 5.4 percent.
3. Voters to Decide Nominee for DeBerry’s Seat
- Tuesday, October 08, 2013
For the first time in 41 years, Lois DeBerry’s name will not be on a Shelby County ballot for a state House seat.
4. House District 91 Candidates Share Stage
- Wednesday, October 02, 2013
For the first time in a shortened campaign season, all seven candidates in the Oct. 8 Democratic primary for state House District 91 shared the same stage.
Early voting in the primary continues through Thursday, Oct. 3.
5. Early Voting Expands in District 91 Primary
- Friday, September 27, 2013
Early voting in the Democratic primary special election for State House District 91 expands Friday, Sept. 27, from the Shelby County Election Commission’s Downtown offices, 157 Poplar Ave., to three satellite locations.
6. Early Voting Opens in State House Primary
- Wednesday, September 18, 2013
Early voting opens Wednesday, Sept. 18, in the Democratic primary special election for State House District 91.
From Wednesday through Sept. 26, early voting is limited to the Shelby County Election Commission office at 157 Poplar Ave.
7. Arlington Early Voting is Saturday
- Friday, September 06, 2013
Early voting in Arlington municipal elections is Saturday, Sept. 7, at Arlington United Methodist Church, 6145 Quintard St.
8. 11 File for State House District 91 Special Election
- Friday, August 30, 2013
The race for the state House seat held by the late Lois DeBerry since 1973 includes 10 Democrats, one Libertarian and no Republicans or independents, as of the Thursday, Aug. 29, noon filing deadline for candidates.