You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Can Vanderbilt Pull Off One More SEC Win Against Vols?
- Saturday, November 28, 2015
Tennessee football fans already are talking about their bowl destinations for the Christmas holidays.
Will it be the Belk Bowl in Charlotte, the Music City Bowl in Nashville or the Outback Bowl in Tampa?
2. College Football Notebook: As Usual, LSU And Alabama Control SEC West
- Tuesday, November 03, 2015
So here we are back at a familiar place: LSU vs. Alabama in a game that goes a long way toward determining the SEC West champion. And by extension, in all probability, the SEC champion. (Sorry Florida, but in this corner, we’re not true believers yet.)
3. Success Looks Like Five-Game Win Streak For Vols
- Saturday, October 31, 2015
Leaves are changing colors, a chill is in the fall air and Tennessee’s football schedule is getting softer.
Happens every year.
We’ve all heard by now how Tennessee is the best 3-4 team in college football. Now is the time to prove it.
4. Alabama Still Team to Beat, Tennessee On the Rise in 2015 Football Season
- Friday, August 14, 2015
Dak Prescott, the best returning quarterback in the Southeastern Conference, isn’t buying the national narrative that the league is “down” because the first College Football Playoff title game featured Ohio State beating Oregon.
5. Preseason Analysis: Vols Will Defeat Oklahoma, Finish 8-4
- Saturday, August 08, 2015
Tennessee’s football team has something to prove as it concludes the first week of preseason practices and moves forward to the 2015 season.
The Vols must prove they belong in the national picture in Butch Jones’ third year as coach.
6. Wade to Lead Southern College of Optometry's Hayes Center
- Wednesday, February 11, 2015
Dr. Lisa Wade has been named director of the Hayes Center for Practice Excellence at Southern College of Optometry, which focuses on teaching business principles to help optometrists succeed in independent practice.
7. Ole Miss, Memphis Move on to Next Hurdles
- Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Before they played the game, Ole Miss coach Hugh Freeze suggested it amounted to the “Super Bowl” for the University of Memphis. But in many respects it was more of a Blooper Bowl for both teams.
8. Vols: Looks Like 6-6 Season
- Saturday, August 23, 2014
Pull out your 2014 schedules, UT fans.
Fall camp is done, and it’s time to get in game-week mode with the season opener against Utah State fast approaching.
So go to the little box next to each of UT’s opponents on the 2014 schedule and pick the winner.
9. Roland ReElected At Filing Deadline, Two Countywide Races Set For August
- Friday, February 21, 2014
One of the six Shelby County Commission incumbents seeking re-election this year was effectively elected to a new four-year term in a new district with the noon Thursday, Feb. 20, filing deadline for candidates in the May county primaries.
10. Suburban School Board Races Almost Set
- Friday, August 17, 2012
Races on the Nov. 6 ballot for six sets of suburban school boards took shape Thursday, Aug. 16, at the noon filing deadline for candidate qualifying petitions.
The candidates that made the deadline have another week to withdraw from the races if they wish.
11. Gay Leads Grizzlies to 90-86 Win Over Timberwolves
- Friday, January 06, 2012
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) – The Memphis Grizzlies saw that Zach Randolph wasn't there to help them on Wednesday night, so they played harder.
The Minnesota Timberwolves saw that Zach Randolph wasn't there to beat up on them again, so they took it easy.
12. Archived Article: Rdc (lead)
- Thursday, July 11, 2002
RDC lobbying Congress for riverfront funds
RDC lobbying Congress for riverfront funds
By DAVID LYONS
The Daily News
At its regular monthly meeting Wednesday, the Riverfront Development Corp., or RDC, approved a number of motions designed...
13. Archived Article: Law Briefs
- Thursday, November 07, 1996
The Tennessee Supreme Court on Oct The Tennessee Supreme Court on Oct. 28 entered an Agreed Order of Enforcement adjudging Henry M. Beaty Jr., who is currently under suspension, to be in willful contempt of court and extending the current suspension...
14. Archived Article: Benchmark
- Thursday, February 22, 1996
02-22 Benchmark Deputy E. Wayne Goudy vs. R. L. Fidler and Newsline 1. A commissioned deputy sheriff is suing a Shelby County man and his publication in Circuit Court for libel, negligence and gross negligence. The plaintiff alleges that Newsline 1,...
15. Archived Article: Chg Crane
- Friday, February 09, 1996
2/9 CHG crane Ichabod crane brings commercial business to Port of Memphis By CAMILLE H. GAMBLE The Daily News The Memphis/Shelby County Port Commission will see more activity at the Port of Memphis now that it has acquired the use of the U.S. Navys ...