You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Pleasant View Apartment Complex Sells for $3 Million
- Tuesday, September 24, 2013
The 259-unit Pleasant View apartment complex at 3085 Steele St. and 3158 Steele St. in Frayser has sold for slightly less than $3 million.
2. Nursing Homes Sell For $30 Million
- Tuesday, January 24, 2012
200 South Parkway W.
Memphis, TN 38109
Sale Amount: $15.9 million
Sale Date: Jan. 10, 2012
3. Pleasant View Apts. Sells in Foreclosure
- Monday, January 23, 2012
Memphis-based WI Memphis LLC has bought the 259-unit Pleasant View apartment complex in Frayser for $1.7 million at a trustee’s foreclosure sale. The seller was Mark Turner, trustee, on behalf of The Maclellan Foundation Inc.
4. Notice Filed on Exchange Building
- Thursday, June 30, 2011
A first-run foreclosure notice has been filed against the Exchange Building in Downtown Memphis. The notice appears in the Thursday, June 30, print edition of The Daily News and also at The Daily News Online, www.memphisdailynews.com.
5. Virtus Real Estate Buys Self-Storage Facilities
- Tuesday, January 04, 2011
6714 Winchester Pointe Cove and
314 S. Mt. Pleasant Road
Sale Amount: $2 million; $1.5 million
6. Exchange Building Sells for $2.4 Million
- Tuesday, December 28, 2010
The Exchange Building at 130 Madison Ave. has sold for $2.4 million to an Evanston, Ill.-based limited liability company, UIGTN III LLC.
7. Carlisle Corp. Files Building Permit For Downtown Corporate Headquarters
- Tuesday, April 27, 2010
263 Wagner Place
Memphis, TN 38103
Permit Amount: $1.5 Million
Project Cost: $2.7 million
Permit Date: Applied April 2010
Owner: Carlisle Corp.
Tenant: Carlisle Corp.
8. Chattanooga Investors Buy Third Memphis Property
- Wednesday, April 21, 2010
An out-of-town investment company has bought its third Memphis apartment complex in less than a year, bringing its total to 590 units.
Chattanooga-based UIGTN II LLC, a trio of partners whose name derives from the title of its management arm, Urban Investments Group LLC, paid close to $1 million on April 15 for the 172-unit Woodbriar Apartments at 4505 Wooddale Ave. in Oakhaven.
9. Woodbriar Sells to Chattanooga Investor
- Tuesday, April 20, 2010
The 172-unit Woodbriar Apartments at 4505 Wooddale Ave. in Oakhaven sold last week for $946,000 to a Chattanooga-based company called UIGTN LLC.
10. Airport Authority Files Permit For Parking Garage, Rental Car Facility
- Tuesday, October 20, 2009
2491 Winchester Road
Memphis, TN 38116
Permit Amount: $135 Million
Project Cost: $150 million
Permit Date: Applied October 2009
Owner: Memphis-Shelby County Airport Authority
Tenant: Memphis International Airport
Architect: Walker Parking Consultants
11. Overlook Apartments Sell for $1.5 Million
- Tuesday, October 13, 2009
The 252-unit Overlook Apartments complex at 3085 and 3158 Steele St. in Frayser sold Oct. 1 for a combined $1.5 million to a Chattanooga-based company called UIGTN LLC. The entity bought the property as an REO (real estate owned) asset from LNR Partners Inc. of Florida, which operated in the deal as LBUBS 2001-C3 Steele Street.