You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. HGTV Helps Boost Scripps Networks Second-Quarter Profit
- Wednesday, August 05, 2015
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) – Strong ratings at HGTV and a rise in revenue from the home improvement network, provided a second-quarter boost for parent company Scripps Networks Interactive.
2. Scripps Buys Controlling Share in Polish Broadcaster
- Monday, July 06, 2015
WARSAW, Poland (AP) – The U.S. media company Scripps Networks Interactive Inc. has finalized an agreement for a controlling stake in Poland's largest commercial broadcaster, a 584-million-euro ($650 million) deal that comes as the U.S. company expands into Europe.
3. Scripps Networks Tops First-Quarter Profit Forecasts
- Friday, May 08, 2015
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) – Scripps Networks Interactive Inc. (SNI) on Thursday reported first-quarter profit of $123.8 million.
4. Scripps Networks Beats Fourth-Quarter Profit Forecasts
- Friday, February 13, 2015
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) – Scripps Networks Interactive Inc. (SNI) on Thursday reported fourth-quarter net income of $131.8 million.
5. Technology Key to Knoxville’s Improving Economy
- Saturday, September 20, 2014
Multiple industry sectors have always been a strength for the Knoxville job market, and that deep bench is helping the area once again as state and national economies improve.
From high-tech spinoffs out of both the University of Tennessee and Oak Ridge National Laboratories to a strong manufacturing climate, the area is benefiting as both companies and investors ramp up their expansion and hiring efforts, says Rhonda Rice, who serves as executive vice president of the Knoxville Chamber
6. Scripps Networks Loses Domain Name Battle – Again
- Wednesday, August 14, 2013
What’s in a name? A lot, if it’s on the Internet, says Scripps Networks Interactive Inc.
7. Scripps Posts $160 Million Second-Quarter Profit
- Friday, August 09, 2013
Knoxville-based Scripps Networks Interactive said Thursday its second-quarter profit increased 12 percent because of strong advertising and distribution revenues and a growing international business.
8. Scripps Networks Posts Higher Earnings
- Friday, November 02, 2012
KNOXVILLE (AP) – Scripps Networks Interactive Inc., the operator of pay-TV networks such as Food Network and HGTV, said Thursday that its third-quarter net income grew 20 percent thanks to higher revenue from both advertising and distributor fees.
9. Scripps Grandson Dies; Investors Eye Family Sale
- Monday, October 22, 2012
LOS ANGELES (AP) – Shares of HGTV and Food Network owner Scripps Networks Interactive Inc. rose nearly 6 percent before giving back most of the gains on Friday after the death of a grandson of founder Edward W. Scripps prompted speculation that the family might sell its controlling stake.
10. Scripps Networks Opens Government Affairs Office in Washington
- Tuesday, September 13, 2011
The rapidly evolving-media market has prompted Scripps Networks Interactive Inc. to ramp up its presence in Washington, D.C.
11. Scripps Networks to Buy Virgin's Stake in UKTV
- Tuesday, August 16, 2011
KNOXVILLE (AP) – Scripps Networks Interactive Inc., the owner of Food Network, HGTV and Travel Channel, said Monday that it will buy Virgin Media's stake in U.K. television company UKTV for 239 million pounds ($391 million).
12. Scripps Networks Interactive Selling Shopzilla
- Monday, May 02, 2011
Scripps Networks Interactive Inc. said Friday that it agreed to sell online comparison shopping business Shopzilla Inc. for $165 million to private equity firm Symphony Technology Group.
13. S&P Lifts Rating Outlook on Scripps
- Thursday, December 09, 2010
NEW YORK (AP) — Standard & Poor's Ratings Services on Tuesday upgraded its rating outlook on Scripps Networks Interactive Inc., citing the cable network company's reduced debt load and improved operating performance.
14. Scripps Networks Profit Jumps on Ad Revenue
- Friday, November 05, 2010
KNOXVILLE (AP) – Scripps Networks Interactive Inc., which runs the Travel Channel, Food Network, and other cable channels, said on Thursday that its third-quarter profit jumped 55.7 percent on surging advertising revenue, beating analyst expectations.
15. Media Corporate Headquarters Moving to Knoxville
- Monday, November 01, 2010
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) – Scripps Networks Interactive is moving its corporate headquarters from Cincinnati to Knoxville.
Most of the company's operations are located in Knoxville, where Scripps Networks dedicated a new expansion earlier this year.
16. Scripps Networks Taps UK Firm for Global Licensing
- Thursday, March 18, 2010
NEW YORK (AP) - Scripps Networks Interactive Inc., the parent of Food Network and other cable channels, on Wednesday said it has reached an agreement with a British firm to license its programs internationally.
17. Scripps Turns Fine Living into Cooking Channel
- Monday, October 12, 2009
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Scripps Networks Interactive Inc. is turning Fine Living into the Cooking Channel and moving the cable network from the hills of Tennessee to New York City's food-oriented Chelsea Market.
18. E.W. Scripps Posts Q2 Profit of $2.3M
- Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Media company E.W. Scripps Co., parent company of The Commercial Appeal, reported Monday it made a profit in the second quarter despite a decline in ad revenue, reversing a year-ago loss that was weighed by impairment charges.
19. Scripps Networks Interactive Posts Q2 Profit Jump
- Friday, August 07, 2009
CINCINNATI (AP) - Scripps Networks Interactive Inc. posted a 49 percent jump in second-quarter profit Thursday, driven by strong fee revenue from its television affiliates.
20. Scripps Networks CEO Compensation Totals $5.4M
- Monday, March 02, 2009
CINCINNATI (AP) - Kenneth Lowe, the chief executive of Scripps Networks Interactive Inc., received compensation in 2008 valued by The Associated Press at $5.4 million, according to a securities filing Thursday.
21. Pay Cuts Expected At Commercial Appeal
- Friday, February 20, 2009
A new round of pay cuts is on the way for managers and rank-and-file employees at The Commercial Appeal and its parent company, E.W. Scripps Co.
22. E.W. Scripps Cuts 400 Newspaper Jobs
- Monday, November 10, 2008
E.W. Scripps Co., the parent company of The Commercial Appeal, said Friday it was laying off around 400 employees nationwide.
23. Scripps Networks Q3 Profit Dips on Spinoff Charge
- Thursday, October 30, 2008
CINCINNATI (AP) - Scripps Networks Interactive Inc. said Wednesday that its third-quarter profit dipped 1 percent on charges related to its separation from former parent company E.W. Scripps Co.
24. E.W. Scripps Takes Hefty Q2 Charge
- Wednesday, August 13, 2008
E.W. Scripps Co. took an $874 million charge to write down the book value of its assets, pushing its second-quarter result to a loss, the publisher reported late Monday.
The Cincinnati-based company reported $779 million of the charge was to reduce goodwill value of its businesses, which include The Commercial Appeal and the Rocky Mountain News in Denver. The balance of the charge related to the declining value of its equity investments.
25. Scripps Q2 Profit Down 47 Percent
- Tuesday, August 05, 2008
The E.W. Scripps Co.’s second-quarter profit fell 47 percent compared to last year due to sharp newspaper revenue declines and the cost of spinning off its digital and cable network businesses, the media company reported recently.
26. Shareholders Approve Scripps Split
- Monday, June 16, 2008
Shareholders of E.W. Scripps Co. have approved the media company’s plan to split into two public companies as of July 1.
Shareholders signed off on the plan Friday at the company’s annual meeting in Cincinnati. The company did not release vote figures.
27. Scripps Plans Split Of Its Media Holdings
- Wednesday, October 17, 2007
E.W. Scripps Co. said Tuesday that it wants to split itself into two publicly traded media companies, one focusing on its fast-growing cable operations and its online shopping services and the other on its slumping newsp