You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Four-Way Self Storage Facility Sells for $1.3 Million
- Tuesday, April 23, 2013
6780 Country Park Drive Memphis, TN 38134
Sale Amount: $1.3 million
Sale Date: April 9, 2013
2. Kirby Food & Fuel Sells for $1.2 Million
- Wednesday, April 17, 2013
The Kirby Food & Fuel gas station and convenience store at 4138 Kirby Parkway in Hickory Hill has sold for $1.2 million.
3. YMCA Buys Former Cordova Athletic Club
- Tuesday, December 07, 2010
7950 Club Center Drive
Cordova, TN 38018
Sale Amount: $2 million
Sale Date: Dec. 1, 2010
Buyer: YMCA of Memphis & the Mid-South
Seller: Cordova AC LLC
Loan Amount: $4.7 million
Loan Date: Dec. 1, 2010
Maturity Date: n/a
Lender: Regions Bank and Regions Equipment Finance Corp. (together, the beneficiary)
4. Two Convenience Stores Financed for $1.4M
- Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Roopani Properties LLC and A&S Fuels LLC have financed two convenience stores/service stations through Brighton Bank for a total $1.4 million.
5. Bartlett Applebee’s Sells to Arizona Investment Company
- Tuesday, October 26, 2010
2890 Bartlett Blvd.
Bartlett, TN 38134
Sale Amount: $1.9 Million
Sale Date: Oct. 8, 2010
Buyer: Cole AP Bartlett TN LLC
Seller: DBAPPLEF LLC
6. MAPCO Express Unloads Another Gas Station
- Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Brentwood, Tenn.-based MAPCO Express has sold the gas station at 6977 Winchester Road for $650,000 to Mutahar Sharhan. The sale closed Oct. 13.
7. MedVet Memphis Builds New Cordova Facility
- Tuesday, August 31, 2010
555 Trinity Creek Cove
Cordova, TN 38018
Permit Amount: $3 million
Permit Date: Applied August 2010
Completion: May 2011 (open Summer 2011)
Owner: MedVet Memphis LLC
Tenant: MedVet Memphis LLC
Contractor: Grinder, Taber & Grinder Inc.
8. Shelby Drive Mapco Sells for $700,000
- Tuesday, August 24, 2010
A Mapco station at 6705 E. Shelby Drive has sold for $700,000. Roopani Properties LLC, which lists a Collierville address, bought the property from Mapco Express Inc. The sale was financed with a $600,000 loan through Brighton Bank.