You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Wills Stewarding Growth of East Memphis Land
- Monday, March 18, 2013
For Walter Wills III, taking care of his neighborhood and the surrounding area is one of his life tasks.
Wills & Wills LP has owned much of the land in the Kirby-Quince corridor for more than 40 years. The area is seeing an influx of medical office and retail users in the past few years, and more are expected with a new Regional Medical Center at Memphis outpatient center in the area.
2. Memphis Marriott Sells for $12.4 Million in Foreclosure
- Tuesday, February 12, 2013
2625 Thousand Oaks Blvd. Memphis, TN 38118
Sale Amount: $12.4 million
3. Roberts Benchmark Hotel on Union Sells for $3.2 Million
- Monday, December 24, 2012
164 Union Ave.
Memphis, TN 38103
Sale Amount: $3.2 million
Sale Date: Dec. 5, 2012
4. MED Closes on Purchase of Pauline Properties
- Tuesday, December 18, 2012
The Regional Medical Center at Memphis has closed on its $2.2 million purchase of two buildings at 135 N. Pauline St. as part of its expansion.
5. MED Buys East Memphis Land for $3.4 Million
- Tuesday, December 04, 2012
6525 Quince Road Memphis, TN 38119
Sale Amount: $3.4 million
Sale Date: Nov. 16, 2012
6. MED Buys East Memphis Land for $3.4 Million
- Thursday, November 29, 2012
The Regional Medical Center at Memphis has closed on its $3.4 million purchase of two parcels totaling 54.5 acres of land at Quince Road and Tenn. 385 in East Memphis.
Operating in the transaction as Regional Med Properties LLC, the MED on Nov. 16 paid $3.4 million for 29.5 acres between Quince and 385 from KG Land LLC.
7. MED Files $1.3 Million Permit for Improvements
- Tuesday, October 09, 2012
877 Jefferson Ave. Memphis, TN 38104
Permit Cost: $1.3 million
Project Cost: TBA
8. Shelby Oaks Red Roof Inn Sells for $1.6 Million
- Tuesday, September 25, 2012
6055 Shelby Oaks Drive
Memphis, TN 38134
Sale Amount: $1.6 million
Sale Date: Sept. 19, 2012
9. InMotion Study Finds Knee Pain Solutions
- Wednesday, April 09, 2008
When a person picks a popcorn hull from their teeth it typically leads to better feeling gums. Remove a 15-inch metal rod from the lower leg, however, and the pain does not go away.
Figuring out why that is became an engineering mystery last fall at the InMotion Musculoskeletal Institute. The answers were a major topic of discussion last month when orthopedic surgeons from all over the world gathered in San Francisco for the annual meeting of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
10. Archived Article: Rout (lead)
- Friday, November 03, 2000
After Shelby County Mayor Jim Rout gave his public support to the plan to create the University Hosptial of Tennessee and move Baptist/UT hospital deal on life support By SUE PEASE The Daily News Shelby County Mayor Jim Rout is still hopeful that th...