You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. BancorpSouth Names President, Chief Operating Officer
- Friday, June 27, 2014
TUPELO, Miss. (AP) – Chris Bagley, a 31-year veteran of the banking industry, has been named BancorpSouth's new president and chief operating officer.
2. BancorpSouth Keeps Focus on Staying True to Banking Basics
- Monday, December 17, 2012
BancorpSouth Inc. may have new leadership, but the Tupelo, Miss.-based company likes to say it still has an old way of doing business.
3. James Rollins Named New CEO at BancorpSouth
- Tuesday, November 27, 2012
James D. Rollins III has been named chief executive officer of BancorpSouth Inc., a financial holding company based in Tupelo, Miss.
4. Ahead of the Bell: Regional Banks’ Estimates Cut
- Tuesday, January 13, 2009
NEW YORK (AP) – An analyst on Monday cut his fourth-quarter and 2009 estimates on 14 regional banks to take into account dividend payments on preferred stock issued to the government and expectations for higher credit losses.