You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Cresthaven Medical Building Sells for $2.5 Million
- Tuesday, May 21, 2013
1068 Cresthaven Road Memphis, TN 38119
Sale Amount: $2.5 million
Sale Date: May 2, 2013
2. Nike Distribution Center Issued $4.4 Million Permit
- Monday, May 20, 2013
The city-county Office of Construction Code Enforcement has issued a $4.4 million mechanical permit for work on Nike Inc.’s North Memphis distribution center at 3100 New Frayser Blvd.
3. Oakhaven Warehouse Sells After Foreclosure
- Tuesday, May 14, 2013
4120 Air Trans Road, Memphis, TN 38118
Sale Amount: $2.5 million
Sale Date: May 7, 2013
4. Nike Files $3 Million Permit for Distribution Center
- Wednesday, May 08, 2013
Nike Inc. has filed a $3 million permit application with the city-county Office of Construction Code Enforcement for work on its North Memphis distribution center at 3100 New Frayser Blvd.
5. Nike Buys Frayser Land From Belz for Expansion
- Tuesday, February 05, 2013
200 acres in Frayser Sale Amount: $2.2 million
Sale Date: Jan. 24, 2013
Buyer: Nike TN Inc.
6. Nike Buys Frayser Land From Belz for Expansion
- Friday, February 01, 2013
Nike Inc. has paid $2.2 million for about 200 acres of vacant land in Frayser from Belz Investco GP for an expansion of its North Memphis distribution center.
7. Jobs Push Made for State’s Veterans
- Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Hundreds of thousands of veterans will be coming home in the near future, as the U.S. downsizes its presence in the Middle East.
Many of those veterans will need jobs. And employers across Tennessee, with help from state government, are going on a major hiring push to put them to work.
8. Nike Gets 15 Year $57.8 Million PILOT For Tentative Frayser Expansion
- Thursday, October 18, 2012
The board of the Memphis and Shelby County Economic Development Growth Engine approved Wednesday, Oct. 17, a 15-year payment in lieu of taxes agreement with Nike Tn. Inc. for a $301 million expansion of its Northridge plant in Frayser.
9. Feds Seize Flea Market
- Tuesday, September 20, 2011
After they shut it down in June, law enforcement agents seized 153,634 counterfeit items from the now-defunct flea market that operated at 4233 S. Third St.
10. Magnolia Homes to Build New Style in Winstead Farms
- Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Four Lots In Winstead Farms
Loan Amount: $971,250
Loan Date: Dec. 7, 2010
Maturity Date: Dec. 10, 2011
Borrower: Magnolia Homes Inc.
Lender: Regions Bank NA
11. Archived Article: Real Recap
- Tuesday, April 12, 2005
Lakeland Outlet Mall Sells for $4 Million
Cost: $4 million
Buyer: Lakeland Station LLC
Seller: Chelsea Memphis Holdings LLC
Property: The Lakeland Factory Outlet Mall, including an a...