You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Four-Way Self Storage Facility Sells for $1.3 Million
- Tuesday, April 23, 2013
6780 Country Park Drive Memphis, TN 38134
Sale Amount: $1.3 million
Sale Date: April 9, 2013
2. Realty Income Corp. Buys Herbalife Facility
- Tuesday, January 15, 2013
5025 Crumpler Road Memphis, TN 38141
Sale Amount: $16.6 million
3. Owner Files $9.1 Million Loan on Hickory Hill Warehouse
- Thursday, January 10, 2013
An affiliate of Denver-based Industrial Income Trust has filed a $9.1 million loan on the 437,740-square-foot warehouse at 6380 Holmes Road in Hickory Hill.
4. Hickory Hill Warehouse Sells for $15.7 Million
- Tuesday, December 11, 2012
6380 Holmes Road Memphis, TN 38141
Sale Amount: $15.7 million
Sale Date: Dec. 5, 2012
5. Hickory Hill Warehouse Sells for $15.7 Million
- Monday, December 10, 2012
An affiliate of Denver-based Industrial Income Trust has paid $15.7 million for the 437,740-square-foot warehouse at 6380 Holmes Road in Hickory Hill.
6. Lease Takes Appling Farms to Capacity
- Friday, September 28, 2012
A distributorship of Pella Corp. has inked 11,300 square feet in Appling Farms Corporate Park, 6972 Appling Farms Parkway.
7. Panda to Build Restaurant On Winchester Outparcel
- Monday, September 03, 2012
7525 Winchester Road
Memphis, TN 38125
Permit Cost: $791,345
Project Cost: N/A
8. Commercial Sales Drop 36 Percent
- Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Local commercial real estate sales in July posted a 36 percent decrease from the same period a year ago.
Shelby County saw 41 sales last month, down from 64 sales in July 2011, according to the latest information from real estate information company Chandler Reports, www.chandlerreports.com.
9. Denver REIT Buys Industrial Portfolio for $24M
- Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Denver-based Industrial Income Trust Inc. has bought an 890,000-square-foot industrial portfolio in Southeast Memphis from CRP Holdings B LP for $24.3 million. The purchase, recorded under the entity IIT Memphis IC LLC on the Shelby County Register of Deeds, includes various lots in Memphis Distribution Center.
10. Hickory Hill Warehouse Sells for $1.3 Million
- Tuesday, July 17, 2012
5837 Distribution Drive
Memphis, TN 38141
Sale Amount: $1.3 million
Sale Date: July 11, 2012
11. Former Mall Acreage to be Industrial Development
- Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Acreage on Former
Mall of Memphis Site
Sale Amount: $2.7 million
Sale Date: April 18, 2012
Buyer: Memphis Industrial Properties LLC
12. Stonebridge Apartments Sells for $22 Million
- Tuesday, December 20, 2011
9135 U.S. 64 and 9225 U.S. 64
Memphis, TN 38016
Sale Amount: $21.9 million
Sale Date: Dec. 6, 2011
Buyer: AB Merion Stonebridge LLC
13. Tubing Maker Doubles Space in Willow Lake
- Friday, December 16, 2011
A Memphis-based tubing supplier is renewing its lease and more than doubling its space in a distressed Hickory Hill industrial park.
Jacob Tubing LP – the U.S. subsidiary of European modular tubing manufacturer Jacob Soehne – has renewed its 10-year lease for 20,232 square feet and expanded into an additional 30,000 square feet at Willow Lake Business Park, 3948 Willow Lake Blvd., in the Southeast industrial submarket.
14. Lender Buys Willow Lake for $26M
- Monday, October 17, 2011
Willow Lake Business Park and Corporate Park in Hickory Hill sold back to the lender for $26 million Friday, Oct. 14, on the Shelby County Courthouse steps following a foreclosure.
A single-purpose entity named 198-6 Memphis Industrial Portfolio Holdings LLC, which is related to U.S. Bank NA, bought the property from substitute trustee R. Spencer Clift III of Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz PC.
15. IP Stays Fixed on Temple-Inland Pursuit
- Thursday, August 25, 2011
The chief financial officer of Memphis-based International Paper Co. said this week the company is still interested in buying competitor Temple-Inland of Austin, Texas.
16. Philadelphia-Based Investor Buys Waterstone Landing Apartments
- Wednesday, March 24, 2010
The Memphis multifamily market remains attractive to Resource Real Estate Inc., which has bought its second apartment complex here.
17. Tight Credit Put Squeeze On ‘08 Commercial Real Estate Sales
- Thursday, January 22, 2009
As with the residential sector, 2008 was a year to forget in commercial real estate, which suffered declining sales and endured a nationwide credit crunch throughout the year.
“The big storyline in ’08 was that lenders weren’t lending,” said Johnny Lamberson, senior vice president at CB Richard Ellis Memphis. “It put a real tightening on deals getting done. If deals weren’t highly leveraged, as the year went on it became harder and harder to get transactions closed because nobody was lending money.”
18. Chicago Firm Buys Another Memphis Warehouse
- Tuesday, November 25, 2008
4219 Air Trans Road
Memphis, TN 38118
Sale Amount: $8.4 Million
Sale Date: Nov. 5, 2008
Buyer: Memphis Air Trans LP
Seller: TC Air-T Industrial LLC
Loan Amount: $6.7 million
Loan Date: Nov. 5, 2008
Maturity Date: N/A
Lender: Union Bank of California NA
19. Commercial Real Estate Tumbles
- Friday, August 22, 2008
After a prolonged and prosperous ride, commercial real estate stumbled in the past year with no signs of regaining its balance anytime soon.
Just 998 commercial sales were made in Shelby County from August 2007 through July 2008, down 17.6 percent from 1,211 sales during the previous 12-month period, according to the latest data from real estate information company Chandler Reports, www.chandlerreports.com.
20. June Commercial Sales Down 31 Percent
- Thursday, July 31, 2008
New month, same story for Shelby County’s commercial real estate market.
Following a recent trend, June’s sales total was salvaged by a high-profile, high-dollar multifamily transaction that kept the commercial numbers afloat while other property types foundered.
21. United Liquors Corp. Sells Parkway Village Warehouse
- Tuesday, July 08, 2008
4009 Air Park Cove
Memphis, TN 38118
Sale Amount: $1.5 Million
Sale Date: June 30, 2008
Buyer: TCD Co.
Seller: United Liquors Corp.
Loan Amount: $11.2 million
Loan Date: June 30, 2008
Maturity Date: June 10, 2013
Lender: Columbus Bank and Trust Co.
22. $55M Transaction Lifts Commercial RE
- Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Shelby County's sluggish commercial real estate market got a boost when a portfolio that includes Cordova's Countrywood Crossing shopping center and Dick's Sporting Goods sold to an out-of-town real estate investor for $55.2 million.
23. Airport-Area Industrial SitesPart of $56.6 Million Deal
- Thursday, April 19, 2007
Eighteen distribution buildings near Memphis International Airport have sold for more than $42 million as part of a 20-site, $56.6 million portfolio buyout.
Oak Brook, Ill.-based Inland
24. Archived Article: Real Focus
- Tuesday, May 22, 2001
By JENNIFER MURLEY Out-of-towners find Memphis real estate enticing By JENNIFER MURLEY The Daily News Within the past three years, two out-of-town commercial real estate investment firms drawn to the growth and location of Memphis have acquired near...
25. Archived Article: Real Focus Lj
- Tuesday, January 23, 1996
lj 10/5 cates REIT returns increase in 1995 High performance anticipated to continue through 1996 By LAURIE JOHNSON The Daily News Real estate investment trusts, which proved a good investment strategy in 1995, are being touted as strong performers ...